Reviews for Guards and Guardians
kateziva chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is really good! So sweet ... You did a great job ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
aww. sweet
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, that was sweet!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh man, there's so much fic I have to catch up on and I have a very little amount of time to do so. In fact, I should go study for my exam tomorrow...sigh. But I loved this (as I always do when it comes to your work). And I wish there were more Lisbon-centric eps. I really adore those. I'd be so excited to 'meet' the other brothers. :D
imagine chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i really enjoyed this!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Sweet. :-)

Thanks for writing.
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Brilliance! Utter brilliance and perfection!

I think that you portrayed the relationship between Jane and Lisbon perfectly! Well written!
corlando chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is exactly what I felt was missing from the episode. I wanted Jane to walk in at the end and the two of them to have this scene. Thank you so much for writing it. I feel better now.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Fantastic!
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
:O There are a lot of glued words my dear.

Okay, now that I said that...

SQUEE. Honestly.

I actually squeed out loud at some bits. I couldn't help myself. And I'm all smiley now. SEE? This is fluff I like. Yes, I'm still calling it fluff :3

(Shut up, it is.)

I really liked how you tied everything together here. And even when I suspected Annie's words hadn't been all con as Jane said, I loved the progression of his argument to convince her of that. It convinced me too (and I suspect it happened to you too ).

So much dialogue and I'm loving all of it. I really am.

Sometimes I wondered if he was still holding her hand when they moved and I was a bit confused at times, but overall the imagery was so charming. Besides, cookie, tea and conversation.. (IN A COUCH) what can beat that?

The ending was so lovely it makes me smile all over.

HEE
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
LOVED IT :)

And yeah, this was definitely one of my favorite episodes ever!
yaba chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh I loved this! I just watched the episode last night and this was the perfect tag to it. i loved how you took pieces from the episode and extrapolated on them, like Lisbon's frustration in the beginning and Jane's liking toward AnnaBeth. I thought it was extremely well written too, especially some parts of the dialogue just seemed incredibly spot on.

To be honest, I'm not AS invested in this season as I was in the last, probably because I have some much RL stuff going on but I definitely enjoyed this story. Not a lot of good J/L fiction happening these days but yours is always refreshing and fun to read. Thanks, dear!

Yana
Kaoh chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This episode was crying out for this! It would have been the icing on the cake. Thank you so much for writing a tag here - and one that showed what a unique relationship this two special characters share.
Amri91 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Loved your tag...it covered all that the episode had missed.

Personally, I think the episode was fine, but not as epic as "Red Badge". Considering that they were devoting an entire episode to Lisbon and her brother, I expected more background material and Jane to poke his nose where it didn't belong. One basic complaint against the episode- No Jane! He spent all day chasing the killer while Lisbon was left to her own devices.

After the lift scene, there was no substantial discussion between the two of them. It almost seemed like he had heeded Lisbon's advice: "Mind your own business.":(

But reading your story covered lost ground. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
GSD010 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was so sweet and showed how much they really care about each other. Haven't seen the episode yet (australia is about 10 days behind) but am looking forward to it after post-eps like this. Thanks for sharing!