Reviews for No Way Back
jldp3 chapter 27 . 5/2
I loved this story. I hope you continue to write more. you really did a great job with the characters.
jldp3 chapter 12 . 5/1
This is one of the best stories I have read. I can't stop reading it. I love the sexual tension between Tristan and Rory.
jldp3 chapter 1 . 4/30
love this.
Chrisstars1 chapter 27 . 1/23
Loved it!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
Such a fun story. Pol Sci major here, so a campaign with my favorite GG pairing... Pretty dang good.
erdi99 chapter 27 . 7/10/2016
I have been putting off reading this story for a few years now...and I don't really know why. It is simply awesome. very, very great. your writing is amazing. and here is to hoping Tristan makes an appearance in the new episodes
chelsbaby chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
Okay, this was honestly one of the greatest and most in depth stories ever, and I loved every sentence of it :) great work!
epuresoul chapter 27 . 6/11/2015
I've been on a GG kick recently and I just ran through this story. Enjoyed it immensely.
Star-Lilac chapter 27 . 11/14/2014
There are no proper words to express how much I love and adore this story. This is my FAVORITE Trory story, and I couldn't put it down when I started reading it. At the same time, I never wanted it to end but I was completely satisfied with your story from beginning to end. Bravo!
Sabrield chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
This is one of the really great stories that is SO easy to re-read... And your writing style I absolutely love. :)
red-v0dka chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
Just one word. Amazing. Thank you for this. I loved it.
kay234 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Would absolutely love a sequel!
Droolia chapter 27 . 6/11/2014
Loved this story. I'm glad Tristan and rory got their happily ever after. You did a great job of telling the story and I especially enjoyed the bits of humor you included throughout.

Just wanted to let you know that I was getting bored of reading short/in progress/abandoned stories with crap grammar and predictable storylines. I figured it was better to re-read stories I've read before from authors I could count on than continue doing what I was doing. I'm so glad I did. I actually had to open a new email account to create a new profile on this website (forgot my last password) so that I could leave you this message of appreciation.

Since I started out reading your oldest work, I wanted to tell you that your writing has gotten so much better since you first began. I couldn't believe the difference! You are much more clear and funny now and the writing flows so much better. You found your rhythm quite quickly.

Also, I know this isn't the right story to do this but I'm so glad that you still write stories with your whw characters. The reason why I like long stories (as opposed to short ones) is that it's easier to get a feel for a character and lose myself in the story. When I get to read those one-shots, it's like saying hello to an old friend, regardless of the number of years that has gone by.

Thanks for still writing and submitting quality work! I don't know how you have the time or energy to do so.
dickard23 chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
This was a very well written story. This is just the lawyer in me, but if Tristan's dad had refused to testify against Jack's stepfather without a deal, they could have immunized his testimony to force him on the witness stand, not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand to disrupt the case.
TGiff8288 chapter 27 . 5/22/2013