Reviews for No Way Back
dickard23 chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
This was a very well written story. This is just the lawyer in me, but if Tristan's dad had refused to testify against Jack's stepfather without a deal, they could have immunized his testimony to force him on the witness stand, not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand to disrupt the case.
TGiff8288 chapter 27 . 5/22/2013
Great Story
Samahenoy Phye chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
I really loved your story!
The way you wrote Lorelai especially, it was really accurate!
I hope you write more stories about this pairing
:-)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/5/2013
nice story. tried to read it in one go.
CopperboomLulu chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
Read it all in one day! I thoroughly enjoyed it! (As I do most Trory stuff).
mimi11052003 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Ok that's it! I am in LOVE with this story. Can I marry it? I love the Luke/Loreli and Tristan/Rory and Rory/Loreli banters! Its amazing!
Austin12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love, love, love this story! This is probably my favourite Gilmore Girls fic I have ever read. I read the entire story in one sitting as I just couldn't put my computer away without finishing it. Good job!
Luise chapter 27 . 10/15/2012
This is one of the best fanfictions i've ever read, without a doubt. The political background is so original, and the conversations between lorelai and rory are just like they are in the show. Congratulations and keep writing, you are very talented.
CharmGirl24 chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
This was a brilliant story, I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. The bantering between Rory and her mom was so authentic and hilarious and Tristian is every bit her match even if they drive each other crazy, but its part of the appeal. I liked all the twists and new discoveries and his family is a piece of work, but Janlan is pretty cool and Jack seemed genuinely nice and down to earth. Btw I would love to try Sookie's cookies! Great job!
Genevah chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I love this!
jeter2684 chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing!
MRMP chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Bravo! Loved it! Couldn't stop reading it!
Callista Wolfwood chapter 27 . 7/9/2012
That was an amazing story its being added to my favorites. Update
lucyferina chapter 27 . 6/26/2012
I loved your story, it's great and truly one of the most original out there :) i hope you'll wrote more trory soon :)
Sarah v chapter 27 . 6/11/2012
And so the end is here! Thank you so much for this

Amazing story! Long live Trorys