Reviews for Forget About the Boy
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Ya know...I'm really liking this story. I'm hoping for better Beckett/Alexis moments this season...hoping that she'll stop being bitchy towards Beckett now. haha!

LOVES! More soonish...?

~mandi *_*
Anon Reader chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I liked it.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
perfect

chapter
DeadPigeon chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Are you in line right now? Damn, that's hardcore. Great story highlighting a different slice of life for our favorite duo. Well done!
Caskettalways chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
So cute! I love when Kate helps Alexis out with anything and everything. Great chapter! Can't wait for an update :)
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
okay, I'm hooked. wanna know what happens now, so uh. . .where's the next chapter? ; )

also, can he call Kate and ask for help? pretty please. with cherries on top?
Younger Dr. Grey chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I will be waiting on pins, needles, and my own NaNo adventure
chasingwords chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
lol i won't complain about you not being able to stay away from fanfiction though, since i love your os xD. Anyway,i liked this one, but it does deserve another chapter. There's not a lot of alexis/Castle fics and i love their relationship ;)
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Well, it doesn't surprise me that Alexis is finally acting out. It was only a matter of time til she did. While she's mostly 'the perfect daughter', the time comes when that changes, if only for a while. Plus she's trying to get over Ashleigh. I wonder what Rick's reaction is gonna be...
hopefulregal chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
even though it wasn't caskett it was great:)
NikolitaNiko chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very curious to read what happens next! ;)