Reviews for Breathe
lasafam chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Awe-some Can't wait to see where their conversation will lead.

Noticed some spellings errors concerning the word "of":

"Fate couldn't keep track f the number of letters she read."

"Sabrina had a lovely view o the city."
Fanfiction Ninja chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
...

And that folks, is more information on the background of Vaughn and Chelsea. :O

Just kidding. XD

But I NEED TO KNOW about the split. :OOOO

Please? :3
Greil9 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Ah, the classic "Given answer creates a new question" techinque of literature. Its nice to get some answers without knwoing any more so you can continue the story.
coli66 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Gah, I got my stories mixed up. Thought I'd reveiwed earlier, but apparently didn't. Silly me. This chapter is great! I love the nosiness of Fate.
coli66 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
You keep Sabrina in charecter very well! (unlike me, who writes her cold and mean and vicious to fit the story) I like this story, as I think I stated before. I usually don't like Sabrina/Vaughn fics, but this one is so well written, it's impossible not to like! :)
Fanfiction Ninja chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Haha! I'm gonna love to see where this goes! :DDD
Fanfiction Ninja chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I have a feeling that Fate might destroy something. I'm probably wrong, but it's just a feeling XD
Fanfiction Ninja chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Vaughn, let the kid know! -_- If you hide everything, she'll investigate herself. *shakes head* men...

Nice! I'm really excited to see what happens next! Pssstt...is this a Vabrina or Velsea story? That probably sounds stupid, but I have to know! :D
AnimalTraderFate chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
You've got me on edge for the next chapter, I can't wait to see what Sabrina tells Fate
AnimalTraderFate chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Another good chapter, Shadow
Greil9 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Even more to think about. While last chapter was somewhat boring, this seems to play out Fates thoughts on the situation and keep her in character. And even more mystery. Ill definately keep reading.
lasafam chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
New updates make me happy Can't wait to see how Fate and Sabrina's relationship will develop. And I did enjoy Vaughn's almost-admitting to his "plotting".

Just noticed a typo in "They were quite for a while as they watched the animals lazily mill around"; I believe it should be "quiet", not "quite".
spacealiens chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Awwww! I want more! Vaughn is acting all fatherly and stuff! SO CUTE!
lasafam chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Eeep! I was so excited when I saw the alert in my inbox I enjoyed with interaction with Sabrina, especially the way she joked around. And I do like the image of a stern but caring Papa Vaughn Absolutely going to anticipate more

Though I spotted a couple of typos:

The misspelling of friendly in "Maybe this woman was being frinedly with her dad..."

In "There had been woman who had approached her father", I believe it should have been "women".

Otherwise, it's going along wonderfully
AnimalTraderFate chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Great job, Shadow I love how you've captured Fate's personality and relationship with Vaughn