Reviews for Come As You Are

Amazing
Hm910ya chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
That was the shit.
indyanakin4 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
You know your story is amazing if I take the time out of Christmas Eve to read it and review it :P I love it!
The Buried Girl chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I LOVED this story and I can't wait to read more of what you've written :)
twinkiecat chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
This was a totally amazing story. I'm going back to read all the old Violate stories I missed the first time around to get into a happy place after last night's episode and yours totally helped fill the void! You've really got Violet and Tate's characters down, it was enjoyable watching everything play out. Excluding the Violate scenes I actually really liked Tate in Ben's office, I find their weird patient/doctor relationship fascinating. Anyway just wanted to tell you I absolutely loved this story, I hope you write more for this show in the future!
GoddessD chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Great story I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing.
mistyhaze420 chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Holy shit that was hot! I hope you continue!
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Oh please don't stop writing this story. This story is by far the b est one i have found on her, for ahs. It's fantastic. Please keep writing. :)
savyleec chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Another so soon? Yay! Thank you so much! But as ever, please write more!
Rock The Rain chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
I really hope this story is not over, and I can't see if it says "complete" or not because I'm on my phone lol. If its not finished please update soon! Vi still needs to lose her v-card haha.
ShiloCoulter chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Are you gonna write anymore? I hope so.
Gray Glube chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
You are horrible. Really that whole tease of a fourth chapter? That's just cruel hahaha, seriously though amazing as always. I'm glad we got to have a Ben and Tate moment, great idea. You write Ben just as perfect as you do everyone else. Damn. Great work.
savyleec chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
please write! I hate Ben, hes such a stupid fucking hypocritical ass! hahahah tate and violet did naughty things on his couch! hahaha
Rock The Rain chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
"and find someone just as misunderstood and wounded to connect and fall in love with"

He already has, Benny. xD

Man, this story is addicting. I don't need to say "update soon" because you already know I'm waiting anxiously for the next chapter. I'm greedy that way LOL.