Reviews for The Lesson
MelancholicBaby chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Now that was a friggin good action :D
Rainbow Penguinz chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That was F-U-C-K- to the I-N-G sexy!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
WOW very good. Never thought of that triad before. Loved it.
Simply-Cath chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wowie, this was hot as hell! Cherry is such a perfect nickname for Heath. You captured Edge's sexy deviousness perfectly.

I think Christian's life will get a whole lot more interesting with two fiery, mouthy guys.

Just an awesome job all around.
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was...man. WHOA! Really hot. Just...I'm at a loss for words. I feel bad for Heath. Being ignored by his Daddy like that.

Good story.
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Well, I'd much rather you write about Heath's fantasy than just tell me, yeah it happened! Really like this trio or either of them with Heath.

I wrote an E&C d/s fic some time ago, but Adam is in total control. E&C are my fav pair to write.
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
You meanie, you just leave us with "Made his fantasy come true"? I want details! LOL, I'm not mad though... I was perfectly happy with what I did get. I've never really liked or disliked Heath Slater... but thanks to you, I think he has my attention. I love Adam being a brat. It's just... really him. And I like how they call Heath "Cherry." The nickname, or pet name, or whatever it is just suits him. This made me smile. What does Justin know? And I agree, there's no concrete definition of love. I think they love him... they're good to him anyway.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
LOVE IT!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was fun! As the old saying goes, that was a real E ticket ride! That blond baby can be such a bratty little thing when he wants to be...I love calling him momma...it just fits him. Daddy Jay is a very lucky guy to have two such creatures in his stable...Justin just doesn't know what he is missing. I wonder if he was secretly watching from some hidden spot LOL I know I would *wiggles brows*. Thanks for such a lovely little morning treat to go with my coffee! Your the best!
Love And Diet Soda chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
You made me blush. Not an easy task my dear. Well... I'm addicted. I do hope they'll be more...