Reviews for I Just Missed Your Heart
fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really liked this actually, I was impressed with the movie too. I was just a little pissed when they cast Sophie aside in the end, it appeared like she was the only survivor? I can't be too sure now, seeing as the movie was watched well over a year ago, but I think that's right. That Sophie was the last person alive in the holding cage. I wished the movie ended with Hanna coming back for Sophie, and then having a moment of sorts. Seeing as they both have no one but each other really.
If I may make a request, you are an angst lord, could you write an AU/Sequel kind of fanfic for Hanna? The plot being that Hanna comes back for Sophie but Sophie is guilt ridden and angry. Sophie blames Hanna for the murders of her family, however she has no one left so she lets Hanna take care of her. I know, I know it's not much but this was what I really wanted to see from the movie but obviously wasn't expecting. So if you could do the honors, I would be soooo grateful.
Kilt chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So good. Thank you!
E.S. Fenrir chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I think it could have AMAZING potential as a longer action/romance. Hanna could break Sophie free and they might start a new life that's just one's opinion.
ohnoitstori chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I really love this! I love that line from the movie, and I love Hanna and Sophie, and I'm glad I'm not the only person that loves this pairing, and I'm using a lot of words but I seriously love you right now.
Lulubird chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I really love this idea. The play on that iconic line from the movie in relation to Hanna and Sophie is an excellent idea. I would love to read a longer version of this if you could? I feel there is a lot of potential to explore in that idea. Very well done!

Loved it.