Reviews for Though We Had All of Time
NaginiFay chapter 24 . 3/24/2017
Thank you for this story!
Bazuka97 chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
I..Uhm.. This was an amazing story. Sometimes hard to follow but unforgettable, and no doubt it will influence my ovn perception of Q and their dimension. But it made me sad that Data erased his memories, I would have liked for him to live through it and grow, like the rest of us must. Thanks a lot anyway :-)
treandy46 chapter 24 . 2/20/2012
Love the story! Really love data and Q.
Rushumble chapter 24 . 11/15/2011
I enjoyed this story very much, especially the Q parts! Thank you!
Rushumble chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
Wow, you're updating this faster than I can review! (lol). But thanks for all the updates, I've read up to this chapter and enjoy the plot so far. What I really enjoy is your views of the Q and the Continuum.
Agent66 chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
All I can say is wow.

This fic has really drawn me in and I can definitely say, it's probably one of the best TNG fics that I've read. Romance, intrigue, double dealings, and Q in a light that isn't asshole-ish (to me anyway).

Kinda like watching the show or movies (when the movies weren't hard on for Picard and Data)

Awaiting more!
Rushumble chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
I admit I was reluctant about this story because Data's love life doesn't interest me, nor does putting Q with a made up character. But I started reading it and so far I enjoy it! I like that it is not sappy but involved, and there are a few plot lines going on. I like the mystery in it. It's very well written!
Agent66 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
When I first started reading, I wasn't sure where this was headed and though I'm still not sure, I have to say this is becoming an interesting ride.

Just for time, I had to add this to story alerts and am glad that I've taken the leap here. Other than a few missing words or grammar, this is a great story.

Only cavete was the fact that you hadn't mentioned when this took place. It was only when Data mentioned his emotion chip and that of, I'm guessing, the events of Insurrection, that I had a time frame. Was a bit hard to decipher, especially with the mention of the Borg; made it seem as though this was set during the series and not the movies.

other than that - which isn't a huge deal - this is an intriguing fic. I'm definitely looking for more.