Reviews for The 8th Sword of the Mist
U r a fucking idiota
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Update pls
Dan chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Nice are you going to update soon
Dragon Of Dread chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
This chapter was freaking awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter, so, please update soon!
Pablo464 chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
update please
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
dammit please update
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Why a tournament? Naruto killed four ANBU with one swing. Why the heck not set ALL the candidates on him at once?
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
So this is pretty much dead huh?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
Your a Dickerson for not updating it
Demon's Poet chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
To the writer, I like your work, love it really I'm just gonna go off on some commenter (s,).
1, don't like don't read, isn't an excuse, it just means he/she doesn't really care if you hate it, they just don't wanna read through the spam.
2, it means the story originally was writing itself at the time. and finally if you don't like it, stop fucking read, no one is forcing you, I'm sick and tired of the assholes just looking to be dicks. Some of us don't care, and some even like, and insanely strong protagonist. okay sorry but one of the comments set me off. anyway, I again will say I enjoyed the read. hope you either continue and or start something similarly nice.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
It no wonder your story is doing horrible.. You lack creativity and Make Naruto a Perfect Gary Sue

Have you ever bother to think that no one is impressed with the Don't like don't read. Do not use that excuse
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Yeah... I miss my grandpa tooooo!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
amazing story so far and i have to sa i did not see that comming
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk how dare you you sunava bitch I MUST SIMPLY YES I MUST DEMAND MORE OF SIMPLY DELICIOUS STORY I WANT MORE NOW PLS
TheRagingYeti chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
I'm just reading when all of a sudden I see akantor, and I'm like OH MY GOD I'VE ONE OF THOSE, AM I NARUTO NOW! while my beta reader looking at me like I'm stupid.