Reviews for The 8th Sword of the Mist
uscias chapter 8 . 2/2
Please update soon.
BADASS!
Simon Damon chapter 8 . 1/21
you fucking suck man do a good fight then cheese it at the end then to not even finish it i mean come on were's your god damned balls man
Full moon wolf chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
...curse you and your cliffhangers...and curse you for not updating for three years...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I didnt see that coming
GhostSageMode23 chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Please Update I liked the story VERY VERY Much
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Not a bad ending for this chap but sry to say... I'm hooked to your story pls post next chap soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Bitch makem longer I stroll down once and I reach the bottom
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
fuck yo momma your so fat even dora woluden explore her
Hisea Ori chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
you just had to pull that on as a cliffhanger didn't you? I was going to press that follow button but that last part made me go nope no follow for this, Other then the last part this is well written and fun to read keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Hey, let's say they think they won but Naruto, the entire time they were facing was only a shadow clone and the clone does not even compare to the original.
Onikai Yoko chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Interesting story. Where is the damn update!
Yinko chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Why would Kiri's 8th swordsman go to Konoha? Why not Kiri... where he belongs?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
you see thats what i hate the chance for redemption they leave you and think your demon like really who would forgive someone like that
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
To be honest here the plot was good at first but then you went off to him getting injured and having respect for those scum...

This should be redone and then I can fully appreciate it.

You do have good writing, spelling and grammar though. The only thing you should work on with that is to try to stop squishing the sentences together, gets really hard to read when that happens.