Reviews for Early Mornings, Late Nights
Glompeh chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
This is really cute and I hope you update soon. I hope everything goes right for dark soon. I'm really sad that Sheik and Link dot get to share a room at the mansion though :c. Anyway, keep up the good work.
AUehara chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Interesting family scene xD Loved that!

Sheikah Ninja chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
ITs ok. You did post like you siad you would. Keep at it and write on,
AUehara chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
I kinda forgot Impa and Sheik were siblings. Nice! And I just love Impa, she is so awesome and badass! By the way, Dark and Impa? That sounds interesting, but what of Ganon? Anyway, good luck at NaNoWriMo (though I really don't know what that is) and we'll see in December! D

Sheikah Ninja chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Lol no I want it sooner. We already have to wait so long between pstings. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait. But that is just so evil to leave it there. Well I love it. Keep it up and write on.
Yaoi con queen chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
*eats The chapter like a starving animal* omg I need more of the shink so badly
Sheikah Ninja chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Lol whats wrong with oyour brain? Seems to work just fine to me.
Keep it up and write on
AUehara chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Hahahah! My, my, aren't these guys a little bit too horny? xD Good outtakes! Me liked reading! xD

AUehara chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Whoa, I sure took my time to read this, huh? Sorry P Got lazy and busy over here. But, hey! Impa showed up! Love her! *o* Very nice too! But yeah, you got to fix Dark xD

inspired-by-Dream chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
I feel bad for Dark... is just... that Dark you know? It's just so bad to see him all depress like this...
Yaoi con queen chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Poor Dark I hope he cheers up soon, and Link and Shiek are so cute I love how you write them together. Can't wait for your next update
Sheikah Ninja chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Yes he is being very depressing. But I think it is what the story needed to have character depth. Anyways I like Impa and am happy she joined the party. This review may seem a little more coherant and understandable because the sun is up and i am sitting in the library at school. So keep it up and write on.
Sheikah Ninja chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
How can fluffy make you want to vomit? It makes me all squishy inside. Ok is it me or does that sound perverted?
Anyways keep it up and I cant wait to read more. Write on
RayHollowsArchive chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
D'aw! That WAS awfully fluffy! But...DAMN was it hot! 8Q -drool face- and the scene at the end where Link agreed to move in, was cute

I'm glad they've finally said 'I love you'
AUehara chapter 12 . 9/10/2012