Reviews for Last One Takes the Prize
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Do you like Starkid? I now know you have at least seen A Very Potter Musical. I thought it might be a coincidence when you referred to Zack Effron as a "charismatic humanitarian", but "supermegafoxyawesomehot" is a pretty big giveaway. Starkids unite!
Lulu'Gleek'Criss chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Please continue this!
ronnyangel88 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
omg at first i was finding this very disturbing but then omg its really hot I WANT MORE PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING. I think out of all of them i would have sex with Puck and Blaine omg that would be awesome. Or Blaine and Kurt lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
fuck that was good! you have the distinction of being the only fanfiction writer to actually make me come! oh my. you are good.
Myan chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
LIKE... NEXT CHAPPIE? :) PLEASE?!
ChristopherVictor chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
No other words, other than amazing and HOT. Can we get Finn in this?
Blainemuilove chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
i like ur story i never read anything like this and it funny and hot how u wrote it
i am so not surprise puck love it
u should seriously write more
thnxs for story
Nessa1390 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I hope you haven't abandoned this and will continue.
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
omg please update soon
pinkwitch20 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
You know I had this idea that sebastian was going to make him safeword, or hurt him or something to get himself eliminated and make kurt mad.
slendersummerseve chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Bacon is my Life...

NO UPDATEBACONLESS ETERNITY

UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DIE FROM LACK OF BACON!
jiqin chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
please you should update more!It's soooooooo hot!
YaDiva chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
OMG! Where the hell is the next chapter?
YaDiva chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
"It was alot like a normal sleepover, Blaine mused, only the pizza was homemade and everyone was going to fuck him at the end.

Actually, scratch that. It was exactly like a normal sleepover."

I laughed out loud at that line. Sheer awesomeness!
threelittlebirds94 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
This is very incredibly amazingly hot. O_O Keep writing , please! I seriously love submissive Blaine. XD