Reviews for To Correct A Wrong
I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WAS GENIUS OR EVIL AND I HATE YOU BUT I DON'T AND I'M JUST SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 20 . 6/6
HOLY SNIT! I FLOPIN LOVE YOUR WRITINGS!
Henii B chapter 6 . 5/21
Awesome plot. awesome story. i cried so much in this story. i think u broke me. i think u broke me. but cant blame u for that.
llisam chapter 20 . 5/19
Oh my god..cryed so hard..my hart..its broken..
trin chapter 20 . 4/29
Ohh my gawd... I'm crying. I loved it. Loved it.
isabella chapter 20 . 2/22
Oh my darling
I really enjoy a lot all of your fics.
Tks for you wonderfull work, and keep doing it, please.
XoXo
FruitBarrel chapter 20 . 2/16
I just wanted to say...
I din't need my heart anyways!
The ending... I'm angry, frustraded, sad.. I don't even know. It was the best ending I've read in my whole life. THIS is a real plot twist.
An angry girl chapter 20 . 1/20
Okay , who do you think you are? I'm really crazy , really love your fics and I am in utter despair now . I never read anything on that site, just your fanfics . I am Brazilian and it was really hard, but still could ( with a translator google help). Any means of contact? If you have facebook, add me please ; - ; My name is Shenon Klein Marchi . I think it's just, bye bye
SiriuslyPink chapter 19 . 1/18
So this review is meant for the last chapter by I already reviewed it the first time I read this.

Is this story canon to your trilogy? As in it really happened, but no one remembers seeing as the only one who could has had his memories removed? Or is it AU to the trilogy, a "what if situation"?
abie chapter 20 . 1/10
No. Way. Oh my god. That was the most incredible, evil, frustrating, painful, perfect ending EVER. I'm reeling in shock. Wow.
That's some fuscked up shit right their
daisiella13 chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Oh. My. Fu**ing. God. WHAT THE HELL? I think this must be he mother of plot twists! So this no longer counts as an AU version cause technically this is cannon to the DP trilogy. But just... AHHHH AMAZING! I would love to see you write another book and bring back Gazelle - that would be awesome! You have officially been added to my fave authors list!
kdsmurray chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Excellent! Great story. Really Awesome :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
I dunno, I can't really see Harry thanking his dad for returning Harry's own wand to him.

To be honest, with the way your story was going, and how Harry was acting, I was astonished Harry handed over his wand without fuss in the first place. I find it rather strange he'd actually thank his dad for giving him back something that was his. I might expect him to be happy his wand was returned, but the act of thanking James makes it sound like Harry thinks James has done him a great favour - when in reality the wand was always Harry's.
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »