Reviews for To Correct A Wrong
Tezi the Waterbender chapter 20 . 4/13
wow. was not expecting that. that is so awesome (and sad, but...) that it all really happened and nobody remembers
story2tell chapter 20 . 4/7
Holy crap. :0
ThatLittleThing chapter 20 . 3/19
Oh hell.

I... This was just... Brilliant. Twisted and cruel and horrific, but brilliant, unbelievable writing all the same. Your plot is simply marvelous. Very unpredictable (which is good) and so original I think I might cry. The characterization - especially of Harry, Voldemort, and the Potters - is dead-on. Voldemort - you really captured his twistedness, I don't know what to say. The grammar/spelling and writing style have immensely improved since DW, too.

The fact that this could've actually happened, for real... Damn. I... Mindfuck, that's what this is. Plain and simple mindfuck.

...I love it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to stalk you some more and read the rest of the trilogy.
ThatLittleThing chapter 10 . 3/19
Oh my God. My. Heart. Has. Broken. Into. Ten. Thousand. Tiny. Little. Pieces.

Seriously, the Pensieve, and then the talks with Harry, and then the bloody Gypsy -

Oh God

So much feels and mindfuck

Crying here

At like 3AM

You're completely evil
ShadowWarrior11 chapter 20 . 3/11
Wow, that was nice! I like the way you managed to tie this story in with your trilogy is great!
Silver chapter 20 . 2/26
Pretty damn good fic!
Ally Marton chapter 20 . 2/11
I cannot believe that plot twist ending, I seriously can't. You just... tore my heart part, gave it a weird glimmer of hope, and then dashed it to the rocks. Well done sir, well done indeed. I believe you just earned an eternal follower.
Stillheartdeep chapter 20 . 1/11
Damn, you are good!
Ingeyi chapter 20 . 1/5
This is probably my favorite fic now. You are an amazing writer! The end was not what I expected, but still left a lot of possibilities open. I will probably be reading this a few more times. Keep writing!
Jane-Potter06 chapter 20 . 1/3
I think I love your stories almost as much as I love to Mom Jo...3 3 You are spectacular! I can't wait to read your next fanfiction!
coolchickdiv chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
This was mindblowing! I can't put into words how amazing this was. It fit perfectly into The Darkness Within.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
So in the end nothing really changed? I feel that I've been mind ****ed. Regardless, I think you're a brilliant writer! Love it nonetheless
ilovekadanz chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Omg! So awesome!
Potterworm chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
Oh. My. God. This was incredible. I love how you tied it back into the original series as well.
SiriuslyPink chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
This was the best way to end this. This way, you don't have to go through 23923 chapters of Harry growing up and defeating Voldemort. And it's also an open ending, I guess. Did this REALLY happen? Is this what really happened in the real DW? But they all forgot it? Or is it just a 'what-if' that a reader requested?
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »