Reviews for To Correct A Wrong
Krli chapter 20 . 11/30
Are you a dementor? because you destroyed my soul with this ending, oh my god!
This hurt soooo much. I just fell in love with Dark Prince and clamored to read this but then you took my heart... and crushed it... multiple times...
You are my favorite author.. period. I regret not reviewing after every chapter but you cant blame me.. i was so engossed in your writing.. but since I tend to re-read everything you write I am pretty sure I will reach that point when I can review before changing the chapter..
you are amazing..
Birdy1020 chapter 20 . 10/29
I hope you're proud of yourself. You have broken me
Ok fuck you too
Marj chapter 20 . 10/1
Very, very good, especially the climax.
bunnylover357 chapter 20 . 9/30
Omg. The feels. This is just unbelievable. Thank you so much for writing this. It has given me both pain and pleasure
White Magic17 chapter 20 . 9/11
Whoa did not see that ending coming! great story! LOVED IT!
White Magic17 chapter 1 . 9/11
Love this!
This is like, the best plot twist since The Sixth Sense. I never read any fiction before that managed to surprise me, totally unexpected ending and connection with the previous stories. Just brilliant. And also it was just about the time I saw some other type of ending, other than sappy, lovey-dovey happy endings that manage to ruin stories on a lot of occasions.
Just... Amazing. I loved this story so freaking much! So beautiful. Throughout the story I kept wondering if this was AU to the Dark Prince ones. I kept wondering how different the story would be. I just wasn't expecting the story to have such a gripping ending, and set all the events of the Dark Prince series in place. You are an amazing writer Kurinoone. I LOVE the Dark Prince Series. The world you created is perfect. I just wish you'd complete the mountain of requests that you have. I would absolutely LOVE to read every single one of them.
Love,
a nice fan :)
Loes-chan chapter 20 . 8/31
wow this is super super super sad
I actually stayed up until 01.30 to read the whole thing
Why of why did he fall for that gypsy?
Sure it brought his family back and turned out alright in the end, but all the suffering could have been avoided
it makes me really really sad
Oh my...
Comrade'sRoza chapter 20 . 8/26
Amazing!
Fireflyyy chapter 20 . 8/16
I'm still in shock.
I can't believe you managed to tie that to Harry's memories. During Deepest Reflections I was kinda upset that you didn't show us the obliviated memories, but now I get it. Just... gee I even cried. Only one other fanfic has made me cry.
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »