Reviews for To Correct A Wrong
Jeebas chapter 1 . 8/31
Hi! I've made a playlist on 8tracks inspired by your trilogy, here /kahelsi/the-dark-prince
Thank you so much for writing this! I love them!
Dratias chapter 20 . 8/28
Holy shit man. Dat plot twist ._. My mind is like.. Blown.. 10/10 on this man.. Likw seriously, holy crap.. o_o You have managed to utterly flabbergast me. Just.. Dang.. Amazing story. The feels are real.
Anusha chapter 20 . 7/30
You're evil, yes, SO EVIL. I was supposed to study for my exams but i just kept on reading because I thought Harry would have a decent life ahead but OMFG! I've never cried so much for one story. Honestly, you could give JKR a run for her money!
I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WAS GENIUS OR EVIL AND I HATE YOU BUT I DON'T AND I'M JUST SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 20 . 6/6
HOLY SNIT! I FLOPIN LOVE YOUR WRITINGS!
Henii B chapter 6 . 5/21
Awesome plot. awesome story. i cried so much in this story. i think u broke me. i think u broke me. but cant blame u for that.
llisam chapter 20 . 5/19
Oh my god..cryed so hard..my hart..its broken..
trin chapter 20 . 4/29
Ohh my gawd... I'm crying. I loved it. Loved it.
isabella chapter 20 . 2/22
Oh my darling
I really enjoy a lot all of your fics.
Tks for you wonderfull work, and keep doing it, please.
XoXo
FruitBarrel chapter 20 . 2/16
I just wanted to say...
I din't need my heart anyways!
The ending... I'm angry, frustraded, sad.. I don't even know. It was the best ending I've read in my whole life. THIS is a real plot twist.
An angry girl chapter 20 . 1/20
Okay , who do you think you are? I'm really crazy , really love your fics and I am in utter despair now . I never read anything on that site, just your fanfics . I am Brazilian and it was really hard, but still could ( with a translator google help). Any means of contact? If you have facebook, add me please ; - ; My name is Shenon Klein Marchi . I think it's just, bye bye
SiriuslyPink chapter 19 . 1/18
So this review is meant for the last chapter by I already reviewed it the first time I read this.

Is this story canon to your trilogy? As in it really happened, but no one remembers seeing as the only one who could has had his memories removed? Or is it AU to the trilogy, a "what if situation"?
abie chapter 20 . 1/10
No. Way. Oh my god. That was the most incredible, evil, frustrating, painful, perfect ending EVER. I'm reeling in shock. Wow.
That's some fuscked up shit right their
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »