Reviews for To Correct A Wrong
So I really love the story, it's very interesting and a great take on the whole kidnapped-and-raised idea. I like it!
But I'll be honest, I'm really not keen at all on the whole move the table into the kitchen and force Harry back into there thing in the next chapter. Like why are they forcing a traumatised and abused ten year old kid probably suffering from PTSD back into a kitchen where he was tortured. It clearly triggers him, literally it would be Even easier to change the ground layout and colours and make it something new. I mean, it's okay - to have a trigger, or something you can't get over. And just as a reader this is the impression left with me by Harry's actions and behaviours, that the kitchen is very severe for Harry, and that his parents could better help him heal by removing him from the place and not forcing him back so that he can get over it and make new memories in a new setting, without the undercurrent of abusive family. I totally get they're trying to help him, but as a reader it feels unnecessarily cruel and totally not what any psychologist would recommend - like they're trying to rather crudely 'fix' Harry as though they care more about their kitchen design than their son's health.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 20 . 7/3
Especially with the ending, this is a dark story.
Kurohimenyan chapter 20 . 6/8
The Ending really broke my heart. TwT
Star-Nebula42 chapter 20 . 6/8
Oh my god, I totally didn't see that coming! No matter what Harry does, it all comes back full circle. I absolutely loved this story, well done.
anidala101 chapter 20 . 4/25
Sob!
Wow. I actually thought Harry could live a peaceful life after he made the deal with the gypsy. Such a sad ending but very well written.
pax399 chapter 20 . 4/16
Faaack i loved your story so much ;-;
And that end was perfect even when I wanted everything get fixed and everybody would be happy I really liked that way :3
...
Bueno como no me puedo expresar completamente en español quiero decirlo en español
Ay me encanto demasiado tu historia y yo en serio esperaba que Gazelle no fuera una maldita pero si lo fue y arruino todo :c
Bueno seguiré leyendo tus historias
Another thing... I really love all your stories and this universe that you had created
See you soon 3
Kristophela chapter 20 . 3/2
I had a mental breakdown after this. No joke, I was clawing my heart out while crying. I thought this was supposed to be an AU and then that happened. Is it weird that I felt nostalgic while reading James' part at the end. So much has happened yet they don't even know or remember. You made this story so sad. The heartbreak was real. The feels were genuine and you are one of the best writers. I really enjoyed it and I look forward to read more of your writings.
The Psychotic Queen chapter 20 . 2/17
Oh my god this ending is so meta. :O I absolutely LOVED this! Well done!
laloudu77 chapter 20 . 1/10
Wow... You story made my cry at the end! What a trilogy story here! So this means that it happened before Jaes first met Harry in the old warehouse? But the Gipsy would have intervene in the Trilogy then, wouldn't she?
LunaWolfie227 chapter 1 . 1/6
That was such a sad ending
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
That ending was so sad! I swear I just started crying when the story finished just because of how unfair and unfortunate everything was.
Krli chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
Are you a dementor? because you destroyed my soul with this ending, oh my god!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
This hurt soooo much. I just fell in love with Dark Prince and clamored to read this but then you took my heart... and crushed it... multiple times...
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
You are my favorite author.. period. I regret not reviewing after every chapter but you cant blame me.. i was so engossed in your writing.. but since I tend to re-read everything you write I am pretty sure I will reach that point when I can review before changing the chapter..
you are amazing..