Reviews for To Correct A Wrong
Kris chapter 20 . 11/6
Nice twist! I knew something was coming, but not what so good job.
TheMusicalNinja chapter 20 . 10/23
WELL FRICK YOU TOO
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 20 . 10/6
This just completely broke my heart. Every time in each story even though i know what had happened to harry... It still makes me cry and sob. Feels. Too much!
zihinbend chapter 20 . 9/21
You didn't...
I don't know what to say.I just want to punch something and scream like "NOOOOOO".I am so sad that I can't express my feelings with 's killed me,honestly killed my hope and my are a great writer and I love your stories but this...This make my heart least we know what happened at the end and it is the only consolation for me.
zihinbend chapter 14 . 9/19
Oh my goood!
What a cliffhanger,I just thought that somethings gonna happen but this?Watching the memory in Ministry?I feel so shocked and sad for Harry
xXBlueleafXx chapter 20 . 8/7
Wow. Just...wow.
tramsnowtige chapter 20 . 7/31
Man, I love these stories. I could reread them all day. I know on your fanfiction page it says that you're not taking any more reader requests, but I do have to say one that would be pretty interesting would be Harry remembering this year and potentially running into Gazelle again.
So I really love the story, it's very interesting and a great take on the whole kidnapped-and-raised idea. I like it!
But I'll be honest, I'm really not keen at all on the whole move the table into the kitchen and force Harry back into there thing in the next chapter. Like why are they forcing a traumatised and abused ten year old kid probably suffering from PTSD back into a kitchen where he was tortured. It clearly triggers him, literally it would be Even easier to change the ground layout and colours and make it something new. I mean, it's okay - to have a trigger, or something you can't get over. And just as a reader this is the impression left with me by Harry's actions and behaviours, that the kitchen is very severe for Harry, and that his parents could better help him heal by removing him from the place and not forcing him back so that he can get over it and make new memories in a new setting, without the undercurrent of abusive family. I totally get they're trying to help him, but as a reader it feels unnecessarily cruel and totally not what any psychologist would recommend - like they're trying to rather crudely 'fix' Harry as though they care more about their kitchen design than their son's health.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 20 . 7/3
Especially with the ending, this is a dark story.
Kurohimenyan chapter 20 . 6/8
The Ending really broke my heart. TwT
Star-Nebula42 chapter 20 . 6/8
Oh my god, I totally didn't see that coming! No matter what Harry does, it all comes back full circle. I absolutely loved this story, well done.
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 20 . 4/25
Sob!
Wow. I actually thought Harry could live a peaceful life after he made the deal with the gypsy. Such a sad ending but very well written.
pax399 chapter 20 . 4/16
Faaack i loved your story so much ;-;
And that end was perfect even when I wanted everything get fixed and everybody would be happy I really liked that way :3
...
Bueno como no me puedo expresar completamente en español quiero decirlo en español
Ay me encanto demasiado tu historia y yo en serio esperaba que Gazelle no fuera una maldita pero si lo fue y arruino todo :c
Bueno seguiré leyendo tus historias
Another thing... I really love all your stories and this universe that you had created
See you soon 3
Kristophela chapter 20 . 3/2
I had a mental breakdown after this. No joke, I was clawing my heart out while crying. I thought this was supposed to be an AU and then that happened. Is it weird that I felt nostalgic while reading James' part at the end. So much has happened yet they don't even know or remember. You made this story so sad. The heartbreak was real. The feels were genuine and you are one of the best writers. I really enjoyed it and I look forward to read more of your writings.
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »