Reviews for To Correct A Wrong
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 20 . 4/23
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS! I was already planning to re-read the Dark Prince trilogy but after reading this I especially want to! Your writing is so good and though realistic it is hopeful, so thank you for putting the effort into your stories and publishing them for people to read! :D
WinchesterNimrod chapter 20 . 4/7
This...was like a freaking punch to the gut. I can hardly move. Gosh, great story, really great.

...I'm just gonna sit here for a while.
pie and castiel chapter 1 . 3/29
This is perfection, thank you for giving us such a great story
Blitza chapter 20 . 3/29
This is so sad. I just read the whole thing and my religion proffessor is likely wondering why I'm sniffling in class.
MLJ chapter 20 . 3/14
Holy hell! That was so creative. My mind has been blow by the way you tied the original story into this. I’m honestly crying because it was that good. Like.. oh my god. I just... I have no words. I am speechless because this spectacular work is beyond words. This entire series is a work of art actually. I feel so happy. Thank you for this brilliant series.
Lunar-cycle chapter 12 . 3/5
You know it really hit me when I was reading your story Harry was extremely abused in canon living with the Dursleys countless broken bones, burns and injuries. He had been both neglected and starved. I feel like a boy who suffered through the abuse the Harry had should f have been able to act so normal as jk wrote Harry.
Looking forward to seeing your interpretation
SilverDraconyx chapter 20 . 3/3
This story was pretty amazing. I loved it! I really like how it fits completely with the trilogy, the end was just incredible to read.
Ivyyyyyyyyyy chapter 1 . 2/12
Hello,I love this story very much. I would like to translate it into Chinese so that more people can enjoy your fantastic story. I would appreciate it if you can agree it. I would send you the link after translating, of course. I would try my best though my English is poor. I'm looking forward to your reply. Best wishes!
Ivyyyyyyyyyy chapter 20 . 2/12
Hello,I love this story very much. I would like to translate it into chinese so that more people can enjoy your fantastic story. I would appreciate it if you can agree it. I would send you the link after translating, of course. I would try my best though my English is poor. I'm looking forward to your reply. Best wishes!
Doc Junior chapter 20 . 2/10
Oh my fucking god ! That end, this was Something, really Something !
WOW! I can't believe you managed to tie this back into your original story so flawlessly! I've never seen anything like it (I have read stories that attempt it, but it's always awkward).
Brilliant! I cried so much because of this story and the interactions between Harry and James were great.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2017
I absolutely love this series but this one has my crying... I was waiting for Damien and James to wake up at the end... Fantastic!
Isabelle
lifexlove chapter 20 . 12/27/2017
The ending made me feel ill and utterly miserable. That being said, it was absolutely brilliant. Kudos to you for making your story feel so alive and tying it all together so neatly - I'm truly impressed.
SansIsAPrettyGirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Ouch, that end. That hurt. That hurt BAD. Well done, I'm crying. No fanfics ever made me cry before, this is the first wow. That end just wow, kinda punches you in the gut. Dosen't it.
-In all seriousness, this was amazing. Well written. Realistic emotions, and even though I would have liked a happier end. That too was amazing. Well done, this is definitely one of my favorites.
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »