Reviews for Summer Memories
CluelessWithTheClovers chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Floopy's reaction was pure perfection, you write her ! And the scene at the end with molly and bo was touching too,
Can't wait for your next update!
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Awww what a sweet chapter! I loved how Bo comforted her and I could perfectly understand Molly's feelings. :) Couldn't have done it better myself! I seriously already have an idea for the next chapter! Look forward to it. :D

- hershey
CluelessWithTheClovers chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
YAY! YOU FINALLY REVIEWED! *tackle hugs*
I'm soooo excited!
This is an almost exact version of the one you gave me a preiview of but the ending is different, I like the new ending!
Anyways, can't wait for the next one!
Floopy
HersheyChoco101 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Ahaha, father-son bonding. I loved that; usually poor Luke is always getting scolded by Dale! XD Funny and wonderful chapter! Now I better get started asap..
MeikoHayashi chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
i might be late dont know. any way this story is really cool. i cant wait to see wats next! you and hersheychoclates did an awsome job
CluelessWithTheClovers chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
O.O
THAT'S IT?!
WE LEAVE OFF ON FLOOPY?!
GEEZ CHOCO I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, MY FACE IS LEANING INTO THE COMPUTER SCREEN COULD YOU GET ANYMORE SUSPENSFUL?!
Otherwise I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter, PLEEEEEEEZZZ update soon! :D
-Floopy
HersheyChoco101 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
:D Yay!

...

Why are all of the apostrophes gone?
CluelessWithTheClovers chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
OOOO. I cant wait for the next chapter, mainly cause Floopy is going to be in it.

UPDATE SOON PLEASS! :D
CluelessWithTheClovers chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Me:OHMIGOD!
Luke:OHMIGOD!
Me: Please don't cry Chloe! Now I'm starting to cry!
Luke: HOW IS MOLLY GOING TO MAKE ME BREAKFAST?!
Kurt: do you ever sorry about anything other then your stomach?
CluelessWithTheClovers chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I'm rereading this.
"Molly's making breakfast sweeeeeettt!"
XD
lol
Luke: Molly does make good breakfast!
Me: heeyyyy. What about me?
Kurt: you once burned water while you were boilling it.
Luke: yeah you did.
Me: it Was one time! SHEESH.
HersheyChoco101 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Aww...Bo is such a sweetie! Saving Molly like that. :3 Alright! So you want me to do the next chapter?
HersheyChoco101 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Noooo..D: That was so sad! Onto the next chapter! :)
HersheyChoco101 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Aww the love's beginning already! :3 Nooo! Don't let them dieee!
HersheyChoco101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
HersheyChocolates here! :D

I really like the start of this story! The characterizations are nice, and the descriptions are lovely! There are a few spots, however, where you forgot a space after a comma. Watch out for that! Otherwise, this is awesome!
Kittynip chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I have allwyas liked this pairing and I was soooooo dissippointed when bo wasn't a batchalor. Please update soon-Kitty