Reviews for Forced to Sign
MyTwistedInnocence chapter 19 . 7/1
Loved this fic! I really liked how you stayed true ti character. Anyways i cant wait yo read Arranged Marriage
CaityKitty13 chapter 11 . 3/25
cheers loudly for veggietales!
natsugrayloki22 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Ohhhh a plot twist come one yashiro kiss her

Ops I forgot about rennxkyoko for a min

Love each other!
natsugrayloki22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I love lory
No one can come up with crazy ideas like
Awesome
Love ur story
dota chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
Thanks for such an amezing story thank youuuuuu.
I will read the both stories
moon730 chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
loved it
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
nice story.
Classiefied01 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
E-V-I-I-I-L-L
I really d like this fanfic. Full marks since it's s exciting
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Although, I already perdict the stalker situation from the begining was lory idea. But, I didint think I was right,and kuu is the asalient? Man,that was so wrong.
And I hope,the sequance you put sho and beagel too. Specally sho, wanna see his reaction whn the women he toss away are happyly married.
Jya
Celtika82 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Kinky.
Celtika82 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Just wanted to say that book "The 5 Love Languages" by Gary Chapman, is what my husband and I use to have a happy, fun marriage, even after being together for 12 years. We read it before we were even engaged and it still applies.
It's amazing how your language can change over the years. When we first got together it was Qualty Time and Words of Ecouragement. Now it's Acts of Service and Physical Touch, not that that's all I want of course.
Danger All Around chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Isn't a date a type of dried fruit? With cheddar? What?
How is it that just the phrase 'cheddar dates' made me forget everything else about this chapter? ('Sept your lovely author's note of course)
Danger All Around chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Best
A/N
EVER!
Danger All Around chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Don't worry: I am thoroughly amused. :)
Mary chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Yukihito watched her turn his back on him. All he wanted to do was walk up behind her, wrap his arms around her and...
'And kiss her senseless' he shook his head.
*Cue Me Fangirling* XD