Reviews for Guided by the light of the moon
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 3 . 10/2
"or someone called Yukari is fooling around again," You just made my day. I don't even care if this will never be continued - just the fact that someone writing in a different fandom referencing Touhou is beyond awesome. Thank you!
Brandon Vortex chapter 3 . 7/15
arent you gonna continued this?
SonicAnime2010 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Yukari fooling around again... YAKUMO! Touhou reference there. GENIUS! Pinkie Pie being Pinkie pie.. wow... ah heck the fourth wall.. okay someone bring out the repair ponies again!
SonicAnime2010 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
The last line almost made me fall off my chair.. Aaaand then there's the "Sailor Luna" Oh jeesh.. Sorry.. I gotta make that quip..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Jeesh.. If it was tradition to speak like Luna was in her canterlot voice, it's a wonder nopony back then ever went DEAF...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
She came in through a plot hole
i especially like the future diary reference. dont no who picard is.
Jeggetts chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
So any chance of this being continued?
Nightmare723764 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Good fic...but I'm serious ashamed of reading this...I feel like less of a man or something...
Yoshomo chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Pity this is dead, I very much enjoyed reading it.
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
This is a quite an enjoyable story and I hope you will continue it. I look forward to seeing how the events in Familiar Zero will play out and what will Celestia to bring back her sister.
Pirony chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Can we expect an update, or did you abandon this
Future Nekomata chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Yay, Touhou reference. DAMN YOU YUKARI!
Future Nekomata chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Nice Sailor Moon reference. I always wondered how Luna would react to two moons.
The DCG chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Well,this is interesting.
Fro52 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
i love familiar of zero crossovers.
just the fact that what she summons could be anything lends itself so well to the concept.

this story is good so far, looking forward to seeing where you go with it ( in good time, no rush )
yada yadda yadda, keep up the good work, blah blah blah blah