Reviews for A Scarlet Woman
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Incredible story! Very intense and emotional!
Hotly81173 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
oh yes you fixed them :) I really loved this a lot :)

I wonder what the team was thinking watching the two of them?
hmmm maybe you could do a little one shot showing their reactions (hint hint)
Great writing!
Hotly81173 chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
All I can say about this chapter is WOW ans Oh My God! 9 I think I need a cold shower :)
Hotly81173 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
wow so emotional I feel so bad for both of them... This is such a great story. I love it :)
Hotly81173 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Damn Hotch for letting her get away the first and for hurting her in the first place...
Hotly81173 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
oh wow so emotional! loved it :)
Hotly81173 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
She was trapped and tonight she had lost her last opportunity to claim back the life she had lost... Crap crap crap
All she deserves is to be happy dammit
Hotly81173 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
whoa so deep- He didn't know what it was about her but ever since they had first met she had held a strange power over him which try as he might, he simply couldn't escape. Sure he had chosen Hayley and had stayed faithful to her throughout the years of their less than perfect marriage but Emily Prentiss had always been there. A niggling presence who seemed to taunt him when he had sex with his wife

Ok I am feeling like a peeping Tom watching this through a window :) (So realistic i feel like I am there)
Hotly81173 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Right now she felt naked and exposed and she knew that it was not because he was watching her, but rather because she could no longer feel him. She wondered exactly when he had left and why he hadn't thought to say goodbye...( that broke my heart for her to feel that way)
she is so unhappy with Stephen and I hate that :(
But I am loving this story :)
Hotly81173 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
you go Hotch ...:) can't wait to see what happens next
Hotly81173 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh my heart broke a little... poor Emily and poor Garcia and Steve already sounds like an asshole (sorry might change my mind have to read more :) ...)
AmyDSC chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Amazing! So moving! One of the best Emily/Aaron fics ever! So beautiful!
charmony chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
YES YES YES!

Just YES! I loved this ending. I must admit, after barracking for Steven yesterday that I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go for Hotch today, particularly when he got all snarky with Emily, but then at least he was honest. I think it would have messed everything up if he'd just forgiven her and taken her back without any hitches, so it was just perfect. And you balanced it out beautifully. BRAVO!

The whole story has just been such a delight to read and you have again shown how truly talented you are.

Loved the whole thing and love you too sweetie.

Mwah! xoxox
babygurl0506 chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
YOU FUCKING FIXED IT! YAYYYYY! SO HAPPY. 3
onetreefan chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
JUMP FOR JOY!

I am so proud of you honey. What a beautiful ending . I love that there was time apart for them to grow without one another but they were still in love.

I am so happy with how this ending, darling. Just perfect!

xoxo