Reviews for Code Geass: The Order
BloodkingEclipse chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
great story loved it
Ppsh chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
/facepalm.

"Yes Nunnaly, I destroy worlds... create.. worlds"

What the fuck? That is not what he says.
He says "Yes... I... I destroy... the world... and create it... anew..."

It really kills the ending when Lelouch's last statement is retarded... in your story, anyway.

Also in the first conversation with L.L and C.C, I swear I'm getting flashbacks to that banana show "Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1?" "I think I am, B2!"... I mean, seriously, stop saying L.L or C.C in every statement, people don't talk like that.
Dogmatix314 chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
I didn't really review your story at any point or have any criticism to contribute, but I found your story pleasant to read throughout. Thanks for all your hard work!
renielle14 chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
CHAPTER :D

Update soon !
renielle14 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
my I-HATE-KALLEN Meter just went up 50%
renielle14 chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
hahaaha i love the scene with kallen ,kaguya and cc hope to see more
renielle14 chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
lolol at kaguya and kallen
Lonely Athena chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Wiii ! :3 I have been waiting for the updated ! .. One child is missing ! C.C and Lelouch ( parents) .. Go and find your child! XDD

It was funny when nunally asked lelouch about his children , jaja ! xP

Well Done !
renielle14 chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
LOL THE TWO OF THEM WILL GET lost can t wait for next chapter
Lonely Athena chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
I have just finished code geass and I do love this couple ! I like how you introduce this children with geass and that lelouch thinks that they are his children :3

I love your story , so please ! please continue it soon !

Also, jeje I like that lelouch and C.C. are married ! XDD
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I'm sorry, I call bullshit. Any soldiers of Lelouch's would not openly reveal themselves like that. 'Geass Order'? Everyone who knows about it knows it as an evil and cursed power. And they aren't entirely wrong to think so. On top of that, naming themselves like that comes much too close to revealing their power and the nature of it. No, I think you need to rework the premise on this a bit.

And by a bit, I mean quite a bit if this is what you plan to base things on. Code Geass was as much a psychological drama as it was an action thriller and a comedy. Build up tension, build up suspense, build up to the big reveals and the incredible actions.
renielle14 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
like this chapter update soon
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Hilarious updated again really loved Kallen reaction and end conversation between Huan,Noland and Kallen really looking forward to encounter between Kallen and Lelouch face-to-face with maybe C.C also that should be brutal to say at least.
CCM chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
that was nice.. I hope you update soon.

;-)
Demondew chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
No one has done this idea I swear no one has good going hope you update soon