Reviews for Tickle My Fancy
stringer13 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
So good!
eveemars87 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
please never stop writing, you are the best author ever. love all your stories. hope you can post more often. congradulations and greetings of admiration from Europe, Portugal.
Magpie's Marauding chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
HA! This is my fav so far! Sooooooo funny!
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Very good. I didn't hear an actual apology, which I understood Noah made, but an implied one might be acceptable. I've liked Noah, to some extent; his father seems to have been a douche, but his mother just seemed vapid and weak. Worn out? I do like the way you have Noah in your other stories, so this would be an obvious transition. Good start for Noah to start growing up.
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
/snickering I'd so buy tickets to all of this awesomeness...and the subsequent reshuffling of life at Dalton would be most entertaining. Always wanted an intelligent fic about Kurt and the Warblers (some of), sans hobbit's unchallenged deity-hood.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Had to reread your work (missing your Kurts) and this always makes me get misty-eyed. Very nicely done.
Aelila chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I. Just. You need to write a sequel to this, I absolutely love it. Like Oh God, the writing is just amazing, this is awesome, I actually had tears in my eyes just reading this, and I love it.
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Kyaaaaaaa another cute over dose
Anon because chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
anon because I'm too lazy to log in, but I've reviewed you before :) I like this series because it has good variety! I liked Blaine up to the of s3, and clueless mcdapperhead is probably the best name anyone's given him.
Bablefisk chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Oh, I love this one... I have seen like one episode of Merlin, and all I could think in the end of the episode was "they better get together!" And as that was the first thing I thought when Sam eneterd glee, it couldn't fit better:D
MayaTheGreatish chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Sue... Santana... Kurt... I don't think I really want anything else out of life.
Bablefisk chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Yay!
Bablefisk chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Well, I understood very little of the tecnical stuff, but I love it when Brittany is a hidden genius, and Kurt/Matt, although rare, is really starting to grow on me:) You wouldn't happen to know of any good ones, would you? I also love a Mercedes stomping, Tina, Brittany and Santana as besties to Kurt is so much better.
Saruviasm chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I'm literally eating icecream while dry sobbing that's how seet this is
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
YES YES YES! I love Wes and Nick. They're my favorite Warlbers.