Reviews for Tickle My Fancy
Is there a follow-up to this?

This is amazing. There are not enough words to describe its perfection.
xCaellachx chapter 7 . 10/12
I don't think I could love this anymore if I tried! That is, unless it was a multi-chapter story. :)

I read the Spike diatribe to my son who despises him. He was delighted!

Kurt and Giles, huh? Maybe Kurt can get him to ditch the tweed and revisit his look from "Band Candy". Yum.
xCaellachx chapter 5 . 10/12
This was so much fun! I won't pretend I have any clue what the majority of their talk was about. I understood enough to know it was out of my league! But it made its point and definitely showed how hot intelligence can be. I loved Mike's understated yet powerful part. Mostly, though, I thoroughly enjoyed your ability to have everyone want Kurt.
xCaellachx chapter 4 . 10/12
This is so freaking powerful, I can't even come up with enough words to comment. Just know it hit home with me and makes me wish I was a good enough person to forgive.
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 8/15
light enough to calm me down from the last chapter, stimulating enough to catch and keep my attention and focused reading inside of my too often skimming and heavy enough to not make the change in my emotion abrupt or too dramatic! Love it!
beulah2013 chapter 4 . 8/15
I totally cried and hated every single person Kurt knows. I started crying again!
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 8/15
Ah! love, love, love!
Welisarne chapter 3 . 2/28
LOL! Awesome, I almost choked. End up in Shire, indeed.
Vallyjean22 chapter 4 . 2/11
THIS is the most perfect reasoning of how/why Kurt now calls him Noah. Too much dialogue for RIB to ever expend to explain in a GLEE episode, although it would have been an superb sub-plot were they ever willing to actually delve into their characters' individual personality developments. As usual, we have to leave it to our fan fiction authors to fill in the gaps, and very few, if any, do it as well as you. Excellent job - again.
xCaellachx chapter 9 . 1/21
I haven't read everything you've written, but I desperately hope you've written more in this world. Fascinating!
xCaellachx chapter 3 . 1/21
One of the most enjoyable story's I've ever read! Fun, insulting, hot in an unexpected way ... throw in some Kurtana and Sue and it's an award winner. I enjoyed this so much I'm going to post this review and then read it again. Loved it!
njferrell chapter 1 . 1/16
I somehow do not remember reading this one. I thought I had read all the Kurt stories.
That ending was amazing.
stringer13 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
So good!
eveemars87 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
please never stop writing, you are the best author ever. love all your stories. hope you can post more often. congradulations and greetings of admiration from Europe, Portugal.