Reviews for Tickle My Fancy
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 8/15
light enough to calm me down from the last chapter, stimulating enough to catch and keep my attention and focused reading inside of my too often skimming and heavy enough to not make the change in my emotion abrupt or too dramatic! Love it!
beulah2013 chapter 4 . 8/15
I totally cried and hated every single person Kurt knows. I started crying again!
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 8/15
Ah! love, love, love!
Welisarne chapter 3 . 2/28
LOL! Awesome, I almost choked. End up in Shire, indeed.
Vallyjean22 chapter 4 . 2/11
THIS is the most perfect reasoning of how/why Kurt now calls him Noah. Too much dialogue for RIB to ever expend to explain in a GLEE episode, although it would have been an superb sub-plot were they ever willing to actually delve into their characters' individual personality developments. As usual, we have to leave it to our fan fiction authors to fill in the gaps, and very few, if any, do it as well as you. Excellent job - again.
xCaellachx chapter 9 . 1/21
I haven't read everything you've written, but I desperately hope you've written more in this world. Fascinating!
xCaellachx chapter 3 . 1/21
One of the most enjoyable story's I've ever read! Fun, insulting, hot in an unexpected way ... throw in some Kurtana and Sue and it's an award winner. I enjoyed this so much I'm going to post this review and then read it again. Loved it!
njferrell chapter 1 . 1/16
I somehow do not remember reading this one. I thought I had read all the Kurt stories.
That ending was amazing.
stringer13 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
So good!
eveemars87 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
please never stop writing, you are the best author ever. love all your stories. hope you can post more often. congradulations and greetings of admiration from Europe, Portugal.
Magpie's Marauding chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
HA! This is my fav so far! Sooooooo funny!
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Very good. I didn't hear an actual apology, which I understood Noah made, but an implied one might be acceptable. I've liked Noah, to some extent; his father seems to have been a douche, but his mother just seemed vapid and weak. Worn out? I do like the way you have Noah in your other stories, so this would be an obvious transition. Good start for Noah to start growing up.
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
/snickering I'd so buy tickets to all of this awesomeness...and the subsequent reshuffling of life at Dalton would be most entertaining. Always wanted an intelligent fic about Kurt and the Warblers (some of), sans hobbit's unchallenged deity-hood.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Had to reread your work (missing your Kurts) and this always makes me get misty-eyed. Very nicely done.
Aelila chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I. Just. You need to write a sequel to this, I absolutely love it. Like Oh God, the writing is just amazing, this is awesome, I actually had tears in my eyes just reading this, and I love it.