Reviews for Tickle My Fancy
RaisedbyCharmed chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Loved it, you kinda killed me but then again i've gotten use to it with your stories. and for a prompt i was think maybe a Lindsey McDonald/Kurt with Cordelia as matchmaker and Kurt's Cousin
ariannalupin chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
First I just want to say that I love how you write Kurt and his dynamics with New Directions and the Warblers.

Second, if you are still accepting prompts then could I request Puck/Kurt, with a side of Santana playing matchmaker, becoming the true power couple of McKinley? Thanks.
muaaimoi chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awesome! I love your kurtana interactions! But TinaMikeKurt need some loving too, how bout taking a crack at it? With "leather boots" plox?
bananacupcakes chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
please update soon :)
SmartKIN chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I'm afraid, I did a very poor job of not laughing.

I love all of your fanfictions, your humour, your ability to make Kurt look superior in all situations and that you don't do Klaine.

Santana was absolutely delicious in this little ficlet (so was Kurt of course, but when is he not?). Just brilliant!

If you've got the time, It would be wonderful to read some Puckurt penned by you!

~Smartie :D
78kori chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Oh my Goddess! Excellent, splendid, and amazing as always! I have to say self introspection was top notch, and you went above and beyond.

Right quote time: "...like he had mastered the art of faking the

orgasm or something." Made me lol and then go off into Hevans land.

"As much as he disliked Rachel, he gave her credit for

not hiding her boatload of crazy from Finn." Indeed.

"It was

nice when two escaped mental patients found love, he

supposed. He hoped their future was bright and

contained lots of lithium." Absolutely killed me! But, may the affliction known as Finchel be stuck together forever. And as my prince would say "Thank you and God bless."

Amazing, I totes approve of Satan's choices or should I say Belatrix? And I knew you'd throw in Hevans, and Sue was pure unadulterated power. Wes was an adequate choice, a little summer romance to tide him over until he goes back to our beloved trouty mouth. Wurt, second place. And Hevans ftw!

Thank you so much for granting my prompt!

Love you, my perfect Goddess!
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Ok that was just hilarious! :)
Lovefremione chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Gotta love the one liners you deliver as the last line. Hilarious!
twistedmiss7 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I LOVE this! I read it and then went back and read it again...I couldn't help myself! In fact even though you're one of the only authors I follow I think I check your page 10 times a day just in case you update and I didn't get the email.
darkshade0.28 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
YOU. ARE. TOO. DAMN. GOOD. also the wes/kuurt pairing, awesome! As of now you are my favorite fic writter, keep the awesome work going!
Mischievous Gleek chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
THANKYOU! That was pure reading GOLD!

I don't really have too much to say, if I told you all my favourite parts I'd run out of characters!

But I do need to give a special thanks for the comment 'It was nice when two escaped mental patients found love... he hoped their future was bright and contained lots of lithium.'

That by far was the BEST line in there! :D
Mischievous Gleek chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I love how compassionate but honest you write Kurt. I don't think that RIB give Kurt enough credit in the show, but he has a very sensible head on his shoulders, yes he has his moments - but he is still a teenager after all, they are bound to make mistakes and bad decisions.

I love that you had Puck and Quinn listening to what Kurt said and understanding that they had done him and Brittany dreadful disservice in the past.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
THAT was hilarious! Especially Kurt's parting line! Loved it! :D
clovrboy chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I'm really loving this series of one shots. This one had do many things I love from you, the kurtans friendship, and make out was flawless as usual, specially when she was putting Blaine in his place. Then her playing match maker was hilarious, specially cause I agree there's a lot of warblers that would be better match for Kurt. Then sue showing up is like the cherry on top, specially when she though of him as a monchichi. I'm really looking forward to what you are writing for my prompt. Loving your work as always.
Roxie i do byte chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
That was so hot and funny cant wait to see ur other ones
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »