Reviews for Tickle My Fancy
Wolf Princess girl chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
;-; well that was emotional... I never thought about the long term effects of pucks bullying and how it truly affected kurt, that was very thoughtful and insightful! Loved it!
Wolf Princess girl chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I find myself wanting to defend Blaine, but I am too amused and entertained to do so XD poor guy
Oh well, Sue, Santanna and kurt just made my day XD I love your writing style and this is just perfection! You're hilarious too! Im not always so keen on dirty humor but yours is just fantastic! I love your writing so damn much!
Love your kurt too! I love the attitude that you've given him!
twistedmiss7 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
I adore you and your writing genius! I have an idea for you. I've had it on my mind for awhile and it's something I think you might enjoy and that I think only YOU could do justice to. Here it is:

I want to see a meeting between your Kurt and Draco Malfoy during their school years. Maybe 5th or 6th. I just think the meeting would be epic and that Kurt would completely own Malfoy, especially the way that you write him.

Ok, so there's my idea! I hope you like it and that you write it! Even if you don't I always eagerly await anything written by you!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I love these oneshots! They are all fantastic and deep and funny, I love kurt/Santana and kurt and puck friendships, your writing is fantastic, you are one of the best fanfiction writers out there! keep up the good work! Very clever stories that are funny, and you keep everyone in character, keep up the good work :)
MissiYoung chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
This one was AWESOME in ways I can't even explain! #3 is still my all time fav, though lol
DyingInnocence chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I wanted to mention my thought of these exact same reincarnations last night but I felt that it was too crazy after talking about the Swimfan theory. It's good to see that you kind of went with it.
DyingInnocence chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Thank you SO much for this chapter.
njferrell chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
I love the Gloaming. So this chapter was a favorite in this series of one shots.
njferrell chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Sweet ending.
I like Kurt and Quinn as twins.
I hope to see more of that.
njferrell chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Interesting pairing!

Loved Kurt's speech/chewing out.
njferrell chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Those three! Just WOW!
njferrell chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Santana and her three smart ones in a room...wanky!
njferrell chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Don't you just wish for that to happen on the show? Kurt just turns to each member of the team and just tell them the TRUTH. No matter how painful.
njferrell chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Kurt/Wes! THANK YOU!
An an outstanding visit from Santana and Sue1
Andy chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
MORE I NEED MOAR OF THIS. this is your sexiest version of kurt yet. AND MIKE IS THE FIFTH? i think i'mma swoon.

and that x-ray vision scene... just... nosebleed/squeeee

but one question tho, if this is gloaming verse, the angel reference is confusing to me consedring that if buffy exists in this verse, so should angel... and not on tv
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »