Reviews for Tickle My Fancy
brellegenana chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
This was so magnificent, I literally have to immediately read it again! I'm not big into the VD universe, mostly because it was just TOO pretty-and I didn't want to get sucked into another '2 hot boys who are unfortunately supposedly related to one another' series. But, this has really driven me to at least watch some of the 1st season to see if it's got worthwhile storylines! :) So happy to have seen the update this morning, and honestly right with you on the 'Kurt-powers-awesomeness' of the last few updates from you! :) Have a lovely day!
dreamer 3097 chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
a good one
Freezing Ashes chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Loved this! Badass!Kurt is my absolute favorite!
Great job and can't wait for more
ashes
SceneNeko chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Oh wow this was good! Awesome job!
Dancingcorpse29 chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Once again you have managed to make me squeal in happiness! I don't watch vampire diaries but Kurt is so goood!
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Oh, Gleeful, there is no such thing as a bad update or a wasted chapter from you. I'd be jealous were I not so deeply enraptured by your stories. That said, on with the review.

I greatly enjoyed this drabble , and am enormously amused by three effortless manner with which Kurt handles Damon, Puck and Stefan. That he managed those feats with nary a spell or power (save his possible use of telepathy) was nothing short of epic Kurt Hummel. His shots in Stefan's direction, and sage bits of wisdom truly made me smile. Family is the greatest gift with which one can be blessed ,and those lucky enough to have a string family tie often need that reminder. Thank you for that, my own family has been through several losses recently, and this message was quite timely and well received.

Peace my friend.

Jason
Mischievous Gleek chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
I bow to your wit and your genius - "A head that looks like a freshly waxed vagina." I will never be able to look at Puck the same way again!
lazypr chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
I've read a few of your stories and they've all been brilliant. And, I really love your Kurt, he is completely BAMF!
TenderGraces chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Thanks for this chapter! Too many win to note them all!
MissiYoung chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
I love this grouping, can't even explain my love for it. also, I have been searching EVERYWHERE for chapter 3 because I forgot it wasn't a standalone oneshot and totally squealed so loud that I woke up my brothers when I came across it again so...thank you! also they hate you but thank you anyway lol.
loubega chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Awsome as usual please update soon
78kori chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
I LOVE this. Made of win. Even if I thought Sam was a little trippy at the start.

I have a prompt. Katherine Hummel was born Marigold Katherine Evans. After fifth year, Harry tries to look for more family and finds Burt and Kurt. Kurt goes to Hogwarts to meet Dumbledore (because you know Kurt takes care of family), but he's does his twinkly-eyed-Grandfather bull and attempts to convince Kurt to leave him with the Dursley's. Kurt is not amused.
MDemagogue chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I'm imagining the entirety of this conversation taking place sotto voce and I'm digging it. Then Kurt drawling at the end, of course. Of course.
shenmi meiren chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
GENIUS!
nyeah32 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Yay for Blaine-lite fics! I don't really ship Kurt with any of the main characters so the Warblers chapter was my favourite. Wert is great and I can totally see them having double dates with Tina and Mike.

I'd really like to read a chapter with Kurt and Hank Saunders (the guy molested by Sandy in the pilot) in which they meet at Dalton and Hank catches up with all the crazy drama in the glee club.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »