Reviews for Tickle My Fancy
Freezing Ashes chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

(P.S. -I'm a Harry Potter freak and this is a dream come true. And it had NO BLAINE.)

(P.P.S. -You are the Glee goddess. I bow to you)
Roxie i do byte chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
ur last three chaps were great
Roxie i do byte chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
this was so good could you do a stand alone story with this idea
clovrboy chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
This was adorably crackup and I absolutely loved it! Kurt and Quinn as twins were great and their banter was perfect. Thank you for another great work.
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Gleeful, you rock! There is simply so much about this one that I absolutely adore. Kurt and Quinn as wonder wizards, Kurt a super HP with mad wand skills. I'm so hoping the entendre is true as well, so Sam will have a magical evening later. Are you updating any of the other stories soon? Kith and Kin or An Unholy Alliance, perhaps?
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Everything I never knew I wanted! This is amazing! I would love to read more from this verse.
MDemagogue chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Of course I loved this. How could I not? I don't know if I like your ficlets better, or your long pieces. I'll settle for as much of both as I can get.
vairetwilight chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
I'm slightly ashamed to admit it took me a bit to work out what the hell was happening. *blushes* I seriously thought Sam was having a geeky moment with shouting Expecto Patronum, colour me surprised when something actually happened. Great work :)
jono74656 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
I wake up and two minutes later the email about a gleefulmusings update drops into my inbox. Awesome way to wake up. Also, does it hurt to be as good as you? Cause this is amazing!
AequusTempestas chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
I truly love your stories :D :D very refresing and your one-shots are just as awesome :D :D Keep up the excellent work
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Even though I personally love Spike... *slow clap building to thunderous applause*

AWESOME! Seriously, this is fantastic!
REJ624 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
This might be my favorite in this series yet. I might be biased by my love of btvs but that doesn't matter. I loved it :)
peruser chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
WHOOHOO! I liked! I liked! An unstoppable combination of Queen C's bitchiness and Kurt's Diva...devastating! Very fun!
clovrboy chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
This was perfect! Totally perfect! I really love Kurt in Buffy verse, and Brittany being a slayer is great although it broke my heart that Santana died. Love Kurt going off on spike and stating the greatness of Xander. And Kurt/Giles had never crossed my mind before but I totally ship it.
clovrboy chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Short but nice an sweet and very romantic loved it.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »