Reviews for A Change in the Wind
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Final-Fan chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
In my opinion "kitchen sink" crossovers are really hard to pull off well. (Where you throw in "everything but the kitchen sink" as the saying goes.)

Sailor Moon and Ranma? Good. And DBZ? Well, my personal preference would be to have maybe just Yamcha, who was sent to this world somehow and couldn't get back and settled down, but whatever, sure. (Saiyans and their crazy power levels tend to get out of hand, or alternatively you have trouble explaining why they aren't just walking all over their opponents.)

Then you throw in Aliens? Why? How do you explain it? (Does Minako's world have Aliens-level technology and space travel? Or is Ripley from another world, or another universe somehow?)

Maybe I'm overreacting, and you have a good plan for all this; but I've seen plenty of people just keep chucking in series after series, because it seemed cool at the time, until the story is drowning in undeveloped characters and plot points.
wufiei chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Don't worry. I currently have no plans of killing Newt off.
Vld chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Yes! There's still a chance! You haven't written Newt as dead yet! Please save her!

And i wonder who Ami's father will be. One of the Z warriors? Or someone else?
Vld chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I have one request that i'm willing to bet the next chapter will prove useless. PLEASE SAVE NEWT! Oh, and find a way to repair Bishop.