Reviews for Tickle Me Pink
pwenie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
How cute . :)
Serpentine Lilith chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Awww... This ShinobuxMiyagi fanfic is as sweet as candy... I even imagined how PINK Shinobu was when being tickled.. Continue to write and I'm willing to read it all.. 3 3 3
isa chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
hahhaha that so cute :3, i liked! this one-shot is excelente, i expect more
aoshi139 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I couldn't help but laugh while reading this adorable one-shot. The way you presented the couple really made me think that this could happen in the actual series. The story was sweet and take care! Thanks for writing.

~ Aoshi
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Such a wonderful job capturing the terrorist dynamic.

Great thought to play upon Miyagi's desire to see Shinobu smile and how the youth is different with his peers than his lover who he's always trying to impress.

Love the banter between the two. The "old man" and "brat" dialogue.

Miyagi's discovery and his attempt to keep it hidden and Shinobu's suspicion was very fun.

The cabbage fixation... always a terrorist must...

The light bondage dynamic was very enticing. But I have to say as someone who abhors being tickled... Shinobu was way too forgiving... Still you ended the piece wonderfully.

Great work as always!
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Great one-shot. Glad I wasn't the only one who requested Terrorist :D

Lol, I really loved the slight bondage Miyagi used. It was like S&M put into a more innocent way, with all the tickling and stuff. Miyagi's such a tease... "Tut, tut, Shinobu-chin. Be a good boy." It's not nice, but it's funny and entertaining when Miyagi treats Shinobu like a puppy dog :D Poor Shinobu though... it must be damn annoying to be tickled like that.

The ending was just lovely though. Shinobu can't seem to hold anything against Miyagi for more than two seconds.

I also loved Miyagi's line here: "It makes me want to do things to you and your body." :D

Take it easy with your wrist. I suppose my present might be next, but take as much time as you need on it, especially if your wrist bothers you. Good luck :D
LazyAuthoress chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
LOL! Perfect. Shinobu is just soooo cute!

Thank you very much!