Reviews for Of Time and the Snorkack
nice job!
bumble.bee.kawaii chapter 13 . 1/9
as a hufflepuff, you must know that umbridge is slytherin not hufflepuff.
The Sound Shaman chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
I don't see how you can call Pink Floyd obscure. I didn't recognize those lyrics, but I never listened to much Pink Floyd.
yuiop chapter 21 . 4/23/2014
Nice
K chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Love this story.. Mainly I love the older, yet now young Luna. Thanks for a great read so far.

K
Priya Ashok chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
Excellent story. Thank you.
Beawr chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
Oh! Well, you might want to put this as complete then... :D
Beawr chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
First I must say:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LUNA TIME TRAVEL STORY! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...I'll keep reading now...
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hmm. This is without a doubt the most unique version of a way to travel back in time I have found so far.
blinddivinity chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
Loved it. :)
blinddivinity chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Loving it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Boreda,Wales fool whoop whoop !
bookivore chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
I am one of the strange people who keeps lots of stories on story alert. I read a lot of stories and there are a fair number of authors out there who write multiple fandoms, and I'm not interested in reading everything they write. Even if I like everything you write I will put your chaptered stories on story alert.

Considering this is supposed to be a spot to review your story, and since you've ended this episode: I like the premise of your time traveler. Luna has a good reason to want to be back when she is and a good reason to stay under the radar. (Frankly, any traveler who notices that Dumbledore had way too much power and planned things very strangely while ignoring others' opinions might make the same decision, aside from the fact that you'd have to be very trusting of the world in general to announce such a thing.) I remember liking the earlier chapters.

This chapter doesn't seem to have all the elements of the end of an episode / book, although having Tom leave Hogwarts and start doing whatever he will do is enough of a plot point to open up the next major plot. A few lines from the near future (?) with people starting to grasp what is happening might be appropriate as a teaser to finish things up here. Aside from that, I love what you've done with the troll, Fluffy, and Sam's dog-phobia.
Gaze69 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Really enjoying this story so far. It's well written, moves along at a nice pace, and original enough to keep interest. As to other stories with the too small horcrux in Harry - the one that comes to my mind right away is An Inconvenient Truth by Old-Crow.
AragornII chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
a truly fascinating beginning of a story. am glad i stumbled across it.