Reviews for Through A Glass, Darkly
IThoughtTheEarthMoved chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I wish you would update this :( It is so good! definitely one of the best, most well written fics i have ever read. Please, come back into writing this story.
Sunnyside2 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I. Love. Your. Writing. I just discovered your stories and am blown away. How you write Tony and Ziva, the complexities of their relationship and personalities is just wow. I really, really, really hope you return and finish this story and write more.
Tartantrace chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
I have just read all your works and loved them all. I really like your style - great job. New chapter soon pretty please :0)
Schmaltzy chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I know it's been almost a year since your last update (and many months since my last plea!) but I'm still hoping you won't abandon this amazing story.

Your storytelling is exceptional - the slow development of the Tiva relationship, your strongly-canon characterisation. Each chapter has been a pleasure to read.

I know Season 8 is a distant memory, but I think you were writing this in significant retrospect (and I'm sure you could draw on experiences and revelations from more recent seasons to bring evermore richness to the story).

Whatever the case, always hoping you will return with something new! :)
mrscoleman2009 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Please please continue!
emareellelle chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
So I just found this story and I love it. Seriously. Also, SwearingTony is really hot.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Just read all your Tony/Ziva stories (which is all of them, on here at least). Wow. Your Tony sure does curse quite often, lol. Anyways, you write them with powerful intensity it's beautiful. Hope time permits you to finish this one, would love to see how you write out and fix a bit of the kind of lackluster finale of season 8.
alexindigo chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Heya P, just re-read all your stories and was reminded what a delight you are. Your Tony and Ziva leap off the page, much like their small screen counterparts, and the emotions are so intense and palpable in some scenes.

Hope you will come back to this story soon. Thanks for sharing! :)
Hynika chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Really enjoying the story! So glad to have discovered another excellent quality writer of Tony/ Ziva centred fiction - thank you.
Schmaltzy chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
I've really been enjoying this story.

I hope RL allows you to continue with it. This chapter proved a huge step forward in their relationship - I'd love to see what you have planned next. :)
Karene chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
I can't express in words how much I love this story. Your eloquence and attention to detail are second to none. Your ability to capture the intensity of a conversation and build upon a moment is fantastic. I absolutely cannot wait to read more of this story.

Faithfully,

K
megamom2 chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Complex and satisfying! "Tony proceeded to hunt down the bridge designer and perpetrate a scorched earth policy on both riverbanks" stands out in an admirable sea of writing.
megamom2 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
This chapter packed a heaping helping of insight into both characters and their relationship! Their dialog and the description of Tony's and Gibb's reading of Ziva were really well done! I admire the pacing at which you are telling this tale and the skillful way you are building on the series episodes.
eva-david chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
Hi, there!

Just wanted to tell you how much I like your writing style!

I guess the story line is a little... slow... but I just couldn't stop reading it :P

Will they get together eventually?

Anyway, thank you for sharing!
USAFChief chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
How will you ever know how much I am enjoying this if I do not tell you? I am enjoying it very, very much! Your writing style is superb. The dialog you put into their mouths is perfect. Yes, I know that some of the dialog comes directly from the show itself, but much of it does not - and that's the part that is all you and the part that I like the most.

You paint pictures with your words and they are beautiful pictures. Thank you for posting. I am looking forward to the continuation of this story.

pdf