Reviews for Memoirs of a Ninja
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I can only say one thing in response. MUH HAH HAH! This is going to be epic!
Mrbiq chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Out of the Naruto-verse, my fav character is Sasuke.

Your summary intrigued me so i read your fic.. and instantly fell in love with it!

Please continue this!
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Yes! You should definitely continue. I'm a bit confused though, how does Sasuke/Jonathan perform both magic and ninjutsu (just Sharingan though)? I was wondering, what is meant by "Next Generation". Does that mean Jonathan will be attending school with Harry's children?

But I'm looking forward to another update! Even though it's 3rd person, it shows thoughts and emotions so clearly
Bhdp chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wow, I don't think I've seen a plot like this before - it's certainly interesting and the way it was written really provokes feelings. It's rare to see fan fiction that are both well-written and have an interesting plot lately so I really hope you'll update.

Please?
one-regret-103 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
My god, this is perfect and utter mastery. Seriously, this is really, really good. Please continue it when you get the chance - it is rare to read something quite so good on here! And I just can't wait to find out what happens!
XIIIth Antagonist chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
very promising, but you need a real conflict and some drama soon. add an event where Jonathan needs the dark or the Light is evil.
GenericTownElder chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I looked desperately at the end of the page for a chapter two, but 'twas not ment to be. I absolutly adore the way you portrayed Sasuke and the situation he's in. I also like that it's after the HP series, which leads me to wonder if the original characters children are going to be in this amazing fic. I eagerly await your next chappie. Please don't deny me your wonderful art!
Soulbow109 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Story looks interesting so far hope u update soon.
Lavi-loves-Yuu chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is a very interesting idea and a new approach to the whole "Sasuke becomes a dark lord" theme. I am already wondering about all the possibilities of how this story could develop. I would be happy to see where you are taking this.

Furthermore, I haven't seen any mistakes and I quite like the way you write! Keep up the good work! :)
whit-cha chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Yes I liked it. No, there were no gramatical mistakes that I noticed just from reading it. Yes, you should continue. Because this is awpic. I mean awesome. And epic. Epic and awesome.
Maxium chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Cool story. I like the concept and I'm very intrigued of how are you going to develop Sasuke. Please continue the story.
KafeiDetour chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Excellent start, I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
Darth Lelouch chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That's interesting. If I may, I advise you to ensure that Sasuke has only the Sharingan.

Not MS or Katon or ninja'speed ... only sharingan.

After you can make Sasuke use fire's spell or he uses the legismancie/occlumancie...
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow! I really like it so far. It seems a tad similar to my story Uchiha Sasuke and the Wand of Grindelwald, but it is definitely something unique. I really like it. Keep up the great work!