Reviews for Snippety Snippets
Miss Baby chapter 37 . 4/23/2012
Loved this snippet. I love the way Edward stood by Isabella's side throughout her ordeal and that they had their happily ever after in the end, it's s shame that so many don't have that. As a teacher I've seen it happen to students and their parents and, of course, to members of my (extended) family. Cancer is such a devastating disease. I'm happy I will be contributing my part to geting as many funds towards the people fighting to find a cure for it in my big Alp challenge.
tanglingshadows chapter 37 . 4/22/2012
**tear** This is so beautiful! I still love it 3
jennayg123 chapter 37 . 4/21/2012
Oh wow. That was so sad! But I really love how

Everyone backed her the way they did. It's amazing what people do in the time of need. But it's so great that they got their happy ending! I'm gonna miss these!
Jessica1971 chapter 37 . 4/21/2012
That was beautiful... what a struggle she had to go through. And yes, when he shaved his head... ::heartclench::
Iteachu4600 chapter 37 . 4/21/2012
So sweet I loved Cancer is something very personal this was so inspiring.
chele the original chapter 37 . 4/21/2012
O M G Woman,this was inspiring.I not only gasped but I cried in awe at Edward, then Alice and is true you once againo]
teacher1209 chapter 37 . 4/21/2012
Aww, that was too sweet! I love ehat Edward did for Bella as well as Jasper and Alice cancer definitely sucks, but being a survivor is an amazing feeling!
ladysharkey1 chapter 36 . 4/15/2012
Love your descriptions of the lake. So beautiful! Juice boy needs to buy us a lake so we can sit on the dock together and write...

I'm so proud of you and your Snippets! You've done a wonderful job bringing the various pictures to life!

ILY to Forks and back. Times thirty (plus one).
jennayg123 chapter 36 . 4/14/2012
I absolutely loved this! So sweet! Hope you decide to write more again in the future!
chele the original chapter 36 . 4/14/2012
Beautiful. Poignant .Warm.
Jessica1971 chapter 36 . 4/14/2012
Nicely done :)
teacher1209 chapter 36 . 4/14/2012
Very sweet. I will miss these drabbles but I look forward to your new story. Hope all is well with you and the family, IMY:)
tanglingshadows chapter 36 . 4/14/2012
It's so peaceful. I need this peace in my life...lol I love that she shared something so personal with him 3
Miss Baby chapter 36 . 4/14/2012
So sweet! It's always so amazing to share places that have come to mean a lot with you with your loved ones. Great Snippet!
tanglingshadows chapter 35 . 4/8/2012
I love this! It's so sweet and like those stories you hear about your grandparents or other older relatives that are like "We met and then got married a week later. Now we've been together for sixty years." You know? It makes me smile.