Reviews for Men are From Mars
YaoiLover909 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
You left
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Please update I am begging this is an amazing fic because to me it's different don't stop writing it please
Lilgreyblob chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Aw damnnn! This chapter was such a tease. Hahah. Can't wait for the next
Msaju17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LOL, nice! Did you get the "kiss" idea from Teen Titans?
emery88 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
At first I was skeptical with the idea about aliens. Especially with Naruto being the alien. Boy, did you prove me wrong. You kicked the crap out of that plot idea (in a good way . like you exceeded my expectations) I'm offically hooked to this story. Plus the Smexiness makes it spicy and adds more flavor to the layer of awesome. Haha You're a great writer and I'm excited to see what happens next.

P.s I'm shocked this story isn't brimming with reviews. ?
gummybear1620 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Kyaaa! Hotness... :D purely smutty chapter yay!
Of course, several other important things occurred as well... Such as Sasukes rules! Haha.. I would leave you a longer review but I'm out of time...
Gomen! ;) lookin forward to other updates!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
sugardash chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Dam it was just getting good. Great chapter hope you uodate the next one SOON !
kurokaon chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Alien!Naruto is far too adorable! Looking forward to an update :)
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Love the story- has me chuckling like crazy. (Lol) Love it, and you and can't wait to read more as usual. ;) Ja ne and good luck! Xoxo
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Aw, digging the story so far...and I'm looking forward to reading this fic immensely! Ja ne and good luck! Onward to the next chappie, its calling my name. Xoxo ;)
gummybear1620 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Yay Itachi! *hugs*

For the review part: I'm finding this very amusing it's always funny when there's a character unfamiliar with the language and objects on the planet (cough Naruto) He speaks so formally all the time, it's pretty funny! Not to mention getting confused by the mannequins XD

All the alien stories and rumors they have must be like ours! ahh! I want to know more about Naruto's planet... will you reveal more later? -hopeful-

Gopfeek. I will use that on someone! *runs off*

This story is so cute :3 and hilarious! Thanks for updating, and hope you update again soon _
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
that was epicically awesome!
sugardash chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Ahh naruto just got to love you. You little space muffin.
crystal ice-statis chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Those stiff people that don't care if you stare. Haha, naruto is too cute!
crystal ice-statis chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Those stiff people that don't care if you stare. Haha, naruto is too cute!