Reviews for Revenge of a Monster
Awww! Adorable ending!
StarWarsFan88888889 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Great ending.
FerretSong chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
BEETLEJUICE DIED! What the fudge! Put a warning in the description if your going to kill a main character! S3456 #$!$%*&" :C
P.S. jelliclesoul, let us post our opinions and then let them be, don't sit and argue against them. We our people of America, freedom of speech.
jelliclesoul635 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Okay, so you killed off the main character. Big deal. I still liked the story, sometimes the ones with the endings that you would least expect are the best. I didn't think Beetlejuice being killed was a bad choice, it was definitely not what I was expecting, but it remained true to the rest of your story (having Beetlejuice as the ultimate villain) and that's important. Nobody ever said that fan fiction had to be exactly the same as the movie; if it were then it wouldn't even be fan fiction!

I think the story is fine the way it is, and I'm happy you posted it as I said in my previous review. Congrats on its completion, I hope you write more!

4ever-A-Nightmare chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
I liked your story up until you killed Beetlejuice. He's epic and whoever decides to exorcise him is not one of the people that do think he's epic. I think Lydia should have been on the verge of giving out and he should of threatened to kill Barb and Adam. BTW, he may be perverted, disgusting, and cruel. But he ain't dumb, he wouldn't have fallen for that trap less it was in a bar 'with benefits'
badkidoh chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Well i liked it although I kinda wanted Beetlejuice to win but without him trying to kill Lydia.
jelliclesoul635 chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Hey! Glad to see you finally finished this story! I liked it very much and the ending was cute. Thanks for posting!

4ever-A-Nightmare chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I loved this story. I wish that it continued and it would be funny if why they were sitting there peaceful and sad if Beetlejuice came back for his revenge on Lydia.
badkidoh chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
well i like it so far.
jelliclesoul635 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Hey! Thanks for mentioning me on your profile! Also, I’m so proud of you for working up the guts in the first place to actually post this story! I know you’ve been thinking about doing it for a while now, so congratulations - it’s about time!

Anyway, this is fantastic. You seem to focus a lot on Barbara and Adam’s relationship… I wonder if that’s done for the purpose of foreshadowing. Or if maybe you just like the couple, as do I. You also have taken a risk by altering the main character of the movie, brave and spontaneous… I love it!

Keep going with this, I’m very interested in seeing where this goes and what twists and turns may lie in store for the characters, particularly Barbara. Good job and keep up the magnificent work!

-jelliclesoul635

PS – You can count on me to review for every chapter, so fear not!