Reviews for Bonfire Night
earthdragon chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Nice short story - although I'm surprised that the others elected to stay in the hotel, as I would have thought they would have loved the firework display, not to mention the traditional treats that are eaten on firework night - such as toffee apples and bonfire toffee. By the way, 5th November is NOT a holiday in the UK - all the celebrating takes place in the evening, when it is dark enough to set the fireworks off. I'm not sure whether it is celebrated throughout the UK (ie, in Wales, Scotland and Ireland). Bonfire Night commemorates a foiled attempt by a group of Englishmen, led by a man called Guy Fawkes, to blow up the Houses of Parliament. Part of the celebration since then is the burning of a stuffed figure called a "Guy" on a bonfire. The best firework displays are those organised in parks and other public venues, where there are food stands and music, and the fireworks are more spectacular.
Lorelie-Grace chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Cute! I wish NCIS would actually come to England- I would totally freak! :)
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I think it would have been nicer if the fic was just a little longer , but I liked this one a seems we have somehting in common-I'm an NCIS fan from the UK too!
Anyway , well done!
IsobelFrances chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aww! Very sweet and very romantic
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Tali 101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011

VioletHawk chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
sweet :)
Louise chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Cute story :) just one thing, and i know you prob know it because I'm guessing your English? Bonfire night is a British holiday. There are four nations in the UK, not just England. No offence, its just because I'm picky about things like that.