Reviews for Just To See You Go By
Quicklove202 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh my, this was just too freaking adorable for words. I love Mike/Quinn and I just...gah...I love this. It's...they're just so cute! Great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Love this! This reminds me of gingersnap cookies and earl grey tea- sweet and a match made in heaven. I really enjoy your writing style. It's almost nostalgic, kinda dreamy, makes me wish for that one person that's "forever".
MayaCrovernes chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Wow ! I kind of really love this little story and this is my first about Mike and Quinn :) Despite my school english I succeeded understanding the whole text (which is pretty much amazing !) and I'm tempted by others stories about them. I like your approach of the characters and I also enjoy the descriptions of Quinn's outfits ;)
Anyway, it is good !
Merci ! :)
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
So fricken' cute. I love Mike. :)

Thanks for sharing!
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is like the cutest thing ever. I didn't even know I liked Quinn and Mike together, turns out I like it a lot. And I mean a lot. I just want to give you so many hugs and bake you cupcakes with sprinkles because they are the best. I won't make chilli for you though because I really can't cook. But this, this is so so beautiful. And your writing style is so wonderful. And I just really really loved it.
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was such a cute, perfect story. I really love it! Nice job, author :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
AHHHHHH I'M DYING FROM A 'PERFECT' OVERLOAD. You're amazing. That was amazing.
Cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was just plain wonderful. I loved the incredibly slow progression; it was like savoring something good. Really, the build-up was beautiful! I can so see them being happy together (sighs contentedly)
coffeeshopau chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I don't ship Mike/Quinn but holy bejesus this is adorable.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So cute! This is an amazing fic, and I think you did a great job with this. Hope to read more from you soon!
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was so beautiful! Really like the pairing, too. Thanks :D
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
awwwww this is beautiful! :)
kaiiju chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Sooo, on one hand my reaction to this story was "Haha! An AUfic! Yes!" and on the other hand there were overwhelming amounts of ddaaawwwwww. Thanks for the read!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh I really love this story! It's absolutely adorable (but not in the cutesy kind of way, just in the lovely, sweet kind of way, if you get my drift). I love the idea, I love the way you've written Mike, Matt and Quinn and I also love the way the story progresses. It flows really nicely and it just seems extremely genuine. I really like that it ended with Mike finding out Quinn's name, it really feels like an ending, because so much of the fic is centered on him not knowing her name. All in all, it was just really lovely and beautifully written.
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I have to say, Mike and Quinn are my absolute favourite Glee pairing and I loved the AU setting for this story. For some reason, the idea of Mike working at a coffee shop really appeals to me. He just seems like the kind of guy. And I liked the slow build up to when he finally finds out Quinn's name. It's just, really cute and sweet. Great job! :)