Reviews for More Than Just a Laugh
purplepikauchu45 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Luurved this story so so so much that I HAD to make an account just so I could follow you!
Luurve and hugz,
Eve Kun
(Now purplepikachu45)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
I don't know how you write like this, Chaela! You are a Writer of the First Water. Loved this story and PLEASE KEEP AT IT!
(For an improvement, can you please include some stuff about Robbie? Thanks )
Many hugs that squeeze your eyes out,
Eve Kun
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
great story, I like this one because I read another one where they incorporated a new plot into the time line of an existing book and it just felt like I was reading the book again, yours felt like a different book because of the major plot twist and the fact that all Gees internal monologue is different because she has different things going threw her head.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
ah what the hell finsh the story i wanna know what happens when jas finds out cause we all know she will, just make a full story you left out i wanna read more of there hang out time come please!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
THIS IS GOOD I LIKE IT
That guy chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
MAKES ME HORNY ;)
WelcomeToDystopi chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
(It's WelcomeToDystopia, I'm not signed in)
I fudging love this story. Honestly, you've no idea. It's like a little addiction I have going on.
AND YOU'RE NOT FEEDING MY ADDICTION BY NOT UPDATING.
And that makes me very sad. To the point where crying may be nessesary.
But, on a Piers Morgan note, you're a great writer. The storyline is starting to get tense and very exciting, and you're writing the characters wonderfully. I love the whole Gee and Dave. It's adorable. And you write it so well.
So please update. If you want to hear more about what I think then search and PM me. I shan't bite unless you are a watermelon.
Oo-er.
Chlo'
mimzy69 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Please please please update sooon i love this story! Please continue you are great at writing x
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
please update, please, i really want to know what will happen
mrslaugh chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Please update, I really love this story. x
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
please continue, please please please
vendy lewin chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
love it!
please update soon...
pretty, pretty please with cherry on top ;)
E arth. K id. T ree. H ugger chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
B-b-butttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttt. Okay. That's so mean. Really mean. *cries* By the way I really liked this. And I kind of want a second bit. But I don't know if that would ruin it. I'll follow it anyway in case you do stick a second bit on.
Brittany3 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Please update this is like the best story EVER!
Ladydragon Guinevere chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Enjoying this very much, you've captured Georgia's voice and the tone of the books quite good. I sooo wanted to read on what would happen with Georgia and Dave, THANX for writing this! :)