Reviews for A G by Any Other Name
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
love it
ananova chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Awesome fic, I loved the interaction between the two here. Thanks for sharing.
knirbenrots chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Discovering your stories. They're good! Thanks.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That was so good. Of course Callen matters, that was so sad that people said he didn't matter because he didn't know what the G stood for. I love reading Sam/Callen moments like this their just so warm and fuzzy :)
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Brilliant! This story was specatacular, well written, and entertaining.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
good story
tealrose chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
HEEHEEHEE! I totally loved it...sad they haven't done something like this on the show! Thanks for the enjoyment!
somebody's sister chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I really liked this story! It showed the true meaning of G's and Sam's friendship!
CS chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awesome story - very true to characters!
MsDubstep chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This gave me happy little flutters. I loved this. :D
emmad96 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Tehe, warm fuzzies and a laugh in the space of like 5 minutes, good job!

Chuur Bro,

SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
That was really lovely.

I liked the way you cleverly switched from the angst at the start to the humour of Sam flicking through baby names on his phone to try and pick one for Callen. Both of them felt completely in character and despite the seriousness of what they were discussing it never became too mushy or over the top.

I chose this as my favourite part because you did a really great job of showing the strong bond they have without - again - taking them out of character. Even Callen's initial response is exactly the kind of thing he would do, as was Sam not letting him get away with using humour to deflect (even if the sentiment was genuine);

"Whether we know your name or not…you're my partner. You matter. You matter to me. Understand?"

Callen smiled slightly. "Yeah, love you too, man."

"I'm serious, G." Sam said soberly.

"So am I." Callen said, and there was a catch in his voice. "Thanks, man."

"You're welcome." Sam said simply.

A few more minutes, and Sam suddenly spoke again.

"And that is not a crab! It is a swan. You can clearly see the wings!"

Callen shifted in his seat, trying not to laugh. He hated when stakeouts ran too long. But every once in a while…they were worth it.

I really enjoyed this.
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Brilliant and hilarious! Well written and it actually reads like a conversation Sam and G would actually have! Well done!
Strawberrywaltz chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
lol, I love this! I honestly just got into this show to and fell in love with it. I loved your story and the playful yet serious banter! I hope you continue to write because we need all the Callen/Sam (non slash) writers we can get on this site!

I really love the serious tone when they talked about G's foster home experiences. Poor guy, but than you totally turned it around and made the story light hearted. I enjoyed it fully and how to see more stories from you in the future!

SMILES01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011