Reviews for Bella's
angelfire46 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Really in the end you just allowed Edward to win so I really hating this story now you spent some much effort in highlighting everyones flaw and in the end you left no room for growth with Alice so she lets her brother manipula're her once more only resulting in Bella dearth tell me where is the character development in that oh yeah that is right there is nun so and that is just scratching the surface of what is wrong with this story and I don't have the time or even want to continue writing a review
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
This was a great story. It made me feel so many different emotions; happy, angry, but most of all sad. It was such a great journey, each chapter was better than the last and just before I thought everything would turn out okay it turned into such a tragedy. It was bittersweet, I loved it.
Please read chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
I don't like you very much right now as I'm sobbing. I held onto the hope of Bella rising from the grave as a vampire or something but when her ashes... I can't.. I just can't take it damnit. It's too sad. Tragic. Hell-like. Can her ashes come together to form a vampire for Alice to love? Please? Please.
natcityjp chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I'm making sad faces \
TrueAlbertanGirl chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Epic! What a great story! I love the hint of tragedy at the end! At least Jasper got what he wanted. Unless of course Alice doesn't want him like that. But still a great story! :)
TrueAlbertanGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow! That was just f****** brilliant! I'm so glad I clicked on this story! My mind has been officially blown! I have to go read some more..excuse me.
P.S. what you said to xDreamlessx was completely true and I'm glad someone finally did. I was starting to get really friggin' pissed off. I liked her story but I hated her. Thank you again. Expect more reviews from me in the future.
Lesson Number One chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Edward I hate you even more. That was a nice story, sad but nice.
GinnyClaw chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHY DID YOU KILL? YOU SHOULDNT HAVE KILLED HER. I WANTED MORE. PLEASE WRITE AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING PLEASE. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A HOLE LOT BETTER.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Why would you ever do that I'm seriously crying!
Wanted By Nobody chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
I cried. I cried like a little baby. But that's okay, because I have never read anything else more worthy of years.
Kari chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Yep, reluctant to say this, but I cried. A lot.
SelinaShadow chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
Sad story but i loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
I want to cry :(
xx2 chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
that was so dissapointing and depressing. A very well written story, but i would have prefered somthing like Alice coming and saving Bella, insted of Bella dying
Anonymous chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Wow cheers to you! Youare a very talentedwriter! I am in love with this story and I absoutely adore this type of paring between bella and Alice! Chapter 12 and 13 made me cry. I don't make a habit of crying while reading stories on ff but I couldn't help it! A job well done indeed!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »