Reviews for Bella's
crazy bumblebee chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Can't deal with the ending so finished it off-
Alice's eyes fluttered open, wide with fear. The vision had been so intense, so real. She turned to Edward, eyes darkening with malice. "any last words? She muttered before using her vampire speed to strike a match and toss it in Edwards direction, her brother instinctively caught it, looking down at the burning match in his hand before realisation washed over him. He tried to fling it away but his sleave had already caught and his flesh caught shortly after. "it was for the best" he whispered before pain over took him and all he could hear was a scream though he couldn't tell where it was coming from.

Then the story continues...
Liddle.Troye chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
OML! This made me cry! Why did she have to die!?
TinaF chapter 13 . 2/27/2016
Loved it!
VanillaAntlers chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
Omg... I love stories that make me cry. Also laugh. It's funny that they just Edward decided to just tuck her in the bed.
angelfire46 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Really in the end you just allowed Edward to win so I really hating this story now you spent some much effort in highlighting everyones flaw and in the end you left no room for growth with Alice so she lets her brother manipula're her once more only resulting in Bella dearth tell me where is the character development in that oh yeah that is right there is nun so and that is just scratching the surface of what is wrong with this story and I don't have the time or even want to continue writing a review
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
This was a great story. It made me feel so many different emotions; happy, angry, but most of all sad. It was such a great journey, each chapter was better than the last and just before I thought everything would turn out okay it turned into such a tragedy. It was bittersweet, I loved it.
Please read chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
I don't like you very much right now as I'm sobbing. I held onto the hope of Bella rising from the grave as a vampire or something but when her ashes... I can't.. I just can't take it damnit. It's too sad. Tragic. Hell-like. Can her ashes come together to form a vampire for Alice to love? Please? Please.
natcityjp chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I'm making sad faces \
TrueAlbertanGirl chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Epic! What a great story! I love the hint of tragedy at the end! At least Jasper got what he wanted. Unless of course Alice doesn't want him like that. But still a great story! :)
TrueAlbertanGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow! That was just f****** brilliant! I'm so glad I clicked on this story! My mind has been officially blown! I have to go read some more..excuse me.
P.S. what you said to xDreamlessx was completely true and I'm glad someone finally did. I was starting to get really friggin' pissed off. I liked her story but I hated her. Thank you again. Expect more reviews from me in the future.
Lesson Number One chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Edward I hate you even more. That was a nice story, sad but nice.
GinnyClaw chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHY DID YOU KILL? YOU SHOULDNT HAVE KILLED HER. I WANTED MORE. PLEASE WRITE AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING PLEASE. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A HOLE LOT BETTER.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Why would you ever do that I'm seriously crying!
Wanted By Nobody chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
I cried. I cried like a little baby. But that's okay, because I have never read anything else more worthy of years.
Kari chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Yep, reluctant to say this, but I cried. A lot.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »