Reviews for Suppose
Buffintruda chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
The ending is beautiful! I loved your inclusion of Torchwood and the reference to Stone Rose. The way you wrote the characters is amazing.
RionaEire chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Wow this was a beautiful story, I'm not a Whovian by any means, but I adore Little Princess so that's how I found this gem of a story. I love how you keep us guessing about what the connection between Sara and the Doctor actually is, and you almost leave it unanswered, as though maybe we're not meant to really know, which would have been satisfactory to me. But then you show us at the end and I like it. Thanks for writing this story, it was really interesting and intriguing, you wrote it well and it worked so well, often crossovers are rather silly but this really did work. Sara's age at various times has always been contentious, at one point the author says she was at the school for 10 years, but that doesn't bear out in the timeline, I'd reckon Sara was 14 or 15 when Carisford found her, just by logic and carefull reading of the text, but even that is not a sure thing since Lavinia, who is about 5 years older than Sara according to the book is still at the school, and at 20 I doubt she would be. I think the author figured children wouldn't care about such trivialities, obviously she never met my childhood self, who has always found details to be very important, especially regarding age.
Riona
Arrowhead1996 chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
That was so beautiful! I loved it! Great idea!
loretta537 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
this was great. I hope you write a sequel one day
Lo - Weaver of Fate chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
AWE...SOME! So sweet and cute! I loved it so much and it was really well thought out and beautiful! You.. are a wonderful person for this wonderful story.
Dead Turtle chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
This... This was just beautiful.
snowspell chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Wow. The Little Princess is one of my favorite childhood stories and you captured the tone and voice of the book perfectly. Not just Sara, who was wonderful, but the whole story. I hope you write more!
AnitaHoward chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Oh, wow, this was... amazing. You really threw some twists in there :D I really loved it and I think you did a superb job with it. Two thumbs up!
So, I've got a sort of idea that Sara's mother was... the Tardis, too, somehow? Am I right?
Lily chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
What a beautiful story! and it actually felt like I was watching an episode of Doctor Who
gandalf chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
This ignores like all the others, the fact that only the Master was hidden using a Chameleon Arch.
NabikiB chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
So, are you saying (and it does make sense, btw) that Sara Crew is an ancestor of Rose's? Great Grandmother, perhaps? 'Cause that would explain a great deal about Bad Wolf.
Jillian A.K chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Oh, my God! Talk about an emotional roller coaster ride. And the idea of Sara being the TARDIS's best parts! Also, I love your use of langauge and the way Sara talks. I'd like to see more stories about your Sara. Does anything come of her mother's watch? A long time ago I read several versions of A Little Princess, but they must not have been Burnett's original. I'm pretty sure they took place in New York. I'll have to look into that.
fluffyhales chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
dear lord that was a shocker
SHES TTHE TARDIS
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
This is a wonderful story, and you wrote it so well! I look forward to like more like it in the future.
Terahlyanwe chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Oh, this is amazing! Sara and the Doctor are both so wonderfully true to character.