Reviews for Contradictions
shdblfflnere chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I LOVE THE PLOT AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE UPDATE! *puppy dog eyes*
nyacat39 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Great story/concept can't wait to read more... I hope Sasori don't turn Hiraoka into a puppet anytime soon
Glitterthorn chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
*snort* So this is after Deidara went and blew himself to kingdom come... ha. He's awesome, but the poor boy's a class-A moron at times. Anyway... good chapter!
Glitterthorn chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Awesome chapter! I like that you've made this one in the girl's perspective. Poor thing... but what is it with people in Naruto and turning away from their emotions? Honestly...
Mirai Reiko chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME chapter, my friend! It was beautifully written and I got quite a few chuckles out of it. Nonetheless, I absolutely ADORE your OC Kasumi; she's funny, sarcastic, but has those other qualities that make her more human and easy to relate to, her overwhelming sense of loneliness to be exact.

Anyway, I started feeling all warm and fuzzy when she was talking to Sasori, especially the part where she described him. XD Glad to see you updated, and I can't wait for more. I'm really happy that I found a GOOD Sasori story, because it's unbelievably hard to come across them, especially those that start after the events of his (unfortunate) demise. Keep up the excellent work! :D
Mirai Reiko chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
My, you have such a way with words and clearly know how to write. Sasori is very much in character so that obviously brings me a ton of joy. Anyway, this was quite an enjoyable introduction chapter and I expect even greater things to come within the next instalment of this story. Keep up the awesome work because you now have a new subscriber. :D
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
*shakes head* Just because you're a male, Sasori, doesn't mean everyone is...

Anyway. Awesome fic! Can't wait for an update! :)