Reviews for The Law of Conservation of Energy
Brenda247 chapter 14 . 2/16
I . ! Thank you so much for sharing.
Brenda247 chapter 11 . 2/14
Beside the pillow Sam could have his shoes. Just saying.
Brenda247 chapter 8 . 2/14
Freakingly Awesome ! Lol.
Brenda247 chapter 7 . 2/14
Oh boy. What a great chapter it was .Thumbs up.
anon chapter 14 . 2/13
I came here via a tvtropes rec, and it was well worth it. :)
Brenda247 chapter 2 . 2/13
Bobby is so damn right when he said that Cas is already acting like a real Winchester.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
aww. very fun!
I'm going to miss meg at least a little. but the choices here are quite fun!
hilarited bit of mess.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
fun stuff! cass doing an equivalent trial thing, and Crowly sending hunts out after him... right after getting perilously close to the murder.
psh. but the walking! and the sabatouge. Winchesters protect cass while demon hunting! and purgatory.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
ha. YES I mean that was always difficult in the show balance Cass as part of the team when taking into account that techniqually HE is the de facto Leader of heven. so this si fun! no Balthazar being murderized.
lots of fun!
still good fun. I hope to GOD you wont do the make everyone gay thing. but hey. fun times!
do appreciate everything else.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
ah arrogant Death...
I mean claiming Ill reap god one day when god himself never died... more academic. and THANK you Gaberiel is the FIRST of all arch angel to have ever died in the HISTORY OF IT ALL...
I enjoy Amara as a thing? and the implication that Death was God and Amaras first child thing.
but this is fun!

but wiley ol Rebel lord Cass! yeah the angels OWULD need a arch angel woudlent they? hmm.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
love Bobby. god them thoughts and Cass! and figuring thigns out... and being ADAPTABLE... muha.
but Ralph was the healer of the family right? meaning that he might be the weakest warrior but...
and Lucifer and Michael arnt DEAD.
but GOD thank you on only 4 things in existence.
funs tuff!
but aww how cute the assumption that physics is how things WORK.
smjieg10 chapter 14 . 9/2/2017
loved this 3
LeChick chapter 14 . 6/1/2017
How have not read this before. I can't stop smiling. This has been an amazing read.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2017
This is the greatest in universe Destiel fic I have ever come across
LeChick chapter 11 . 6/1/2017
I have been so engrossed in this I haven't commented but holy crap everyone is so in friggin character! Dean's voice is perfect