Reviews for The Law of Conservation of Energy
ramputeeza chapter 14 . 3/29
wow! this was great! this was a really well thought out story and emotionally satisfying, I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you!
Sialia-currucoides chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
theclarinetchica chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
This was amazing. The boys were so in character I could hear them in my head and I loved the case.
JSML chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
I made it a rule to not favorite unless the fic was incredibly good and can I just say that this completely amazed me. This is definitely the kind of destiel that I look for. There is so much lemon and sex oriented destiel that is just so ooc and completely off-canon that it's almost disrespectful and mocking of the actual relationship dean and cas share. This one actually focuses on the relationship aspect and does so in a realistic manner that I can't help but think, if destiel did become canon, I'd want it to look something like this. I especially love the way you wrote Dean's method of thought. None of it seemed forced or unnatural at all. And the canon tie-in's are awesome, too. Thank you thank you thank you for writing this.
I think I started this a while ago, or there was another spn fic that was titled the same or similarly and I abandoned it for some reason so I was wary of "re-starting" this one. Turns out, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Silverwolf26282 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This is literally the best thing I've ever read (11/10 would read again and again and again)
Tomatina chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Oh God! This is one of the best SPN fanfics of all time. I really want season 6 to have this finish. I love every part of this story, thank you for this.
run-and-remember-me chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
I am so sad to see this story end because it has completely consumed my free time in the last three days. Nevertheless, it was thrilling to read and review, and I enjoyed it immensely. When Supernatural finally ends, I will cross my fingers that it will end similar to this.
run-and-remember-me chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Okay, so I'm convinced you should have been on the writing staff of the actual show in season 6 because this is SO much better than that. *tear* And I'm sorry—I just have some Destiel in my eye. *tear*
run-and-remember-me chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Climatic! This is one of the best plot buildups I've ever read in fanfiction, and I have to say that last line has me thinking the sight of Dean triggered an archangel's love to be drawn into Cas. And they say Destiel is just a bromance...
run-and-remember-me chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
My favorite line was totally "You should know by now the monumental task of getting Dean to listen." This chapter definitely showcases the "profound bond" between Dean and Cas.
run-and-remember-me chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
If anyone can lure out the devotion of an arcgangel's grace, it would be Dean and Cas. Great chapter! I love the interaction between Crowley and Team Free Will.
run-and-remember-me chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Ooh... suspenseful. And Crowley would totally name his hellhound that! I also really enjoyed the metaphor for Dean and Cas in the football players.
run-and-remember-me chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Very in-character, considering the circumstances. And I can say from experience—as a person who's not so sharing-and-caring—that Dean's reactions are spot on.
run-and-remember-me chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
I can't even begin to explain the emotional roller coaster ride this chapter took me for. Great job.
run-and-remember-me chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
Woah, I really got into that one! I love the protective!Dean and thirdwheel!Sam. The concept of Gabriel's grace inducing truth is very interesting. I expected it to be drawn to a lack of honesty, but leave it up to Sam—and you, the author—to figure it out.