Reviews for The Law of Conservation of Energy
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 14 . 8h ago
The last couple of chapters no kidding I was full out fangirling on the Destial Love great fic one question though. How much of this story is canon? I only know the general overall plotline so i was wondering if this whole thing came from your head cause if it did fuck you're a good writer and man do you have some sick ideas and if zones canon well writing style was awesome either way
klu chapter 8 . 2/6
Loving this. Sorry, Can't type longer review. Must. Keep. Reading.
klu chapter 6 . 2/6
Those were some hard truths for both of them to hear, and to get out in the open at all.
Both men had some good points about the other, and it seems impossible, but they are both 100% right and oh, so wrong. About each other. About themselves.

I really loved the line about Dean being the most infuriating human in the history of mankind. I'm sure Sam would agree with that assessment. Bobby too.
klu chapter 3 . 2/6
Amazing start here. I love Death and you captured him extremely well. I could 'hear his voice' delivering your lines and see his facial expressions/mannerisms as I went.
I also really liked Dean's direct and indignant "you're not getting Cas." I'm sure that thoroughly amused Death, because he was screwing with Dean as he suggested trading for the angel in the first place - knowing full well it would piss Dean right off and condicting his own little experiment in 'how far Dean would go with his hissy fir before he remembered he was talking to Death and check his 'tude.
Raining Daylight chapter 14 . 2/3
Great story. I love how you see the relationship evolve. Also, I know that things don't always work the way that you want them to, but you should put this story in the complete status as you did finish it.
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Thanks for making me laugh so hard! Loved the little comedic moments.
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
THAT was honestly amazing. All of it. you are an extremely talented author and you write these characters so well its creepy! The thing that set you apart from the other stories was your use of well-placed canon pieces of script (i.e. "never change, Cas." "I thought I'd just sit here quietly"). That made for some really powerful writing. I also LOVED the fact that although it did contain destiel elements, the story didnt completely revolve around the ship. I look forward to reading more from you! 3
ashleigggh chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
I am crying now
bbissocute chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
Lovely story, great characterization. Loved every minute.
Isilme Dragons chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Oh my god so awesome! (Dolphin sounds *x*)
ScarlettSmoke chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
I will have you know, that this damned story has made me cry, laugh, squeal, and scream. All reactions that my neighbors and my roommate did not appreciate. And now that it is finished, I don't know what to do with myself because I HAVE TOO MANY FEELINGS! So thank-you for ruining all other Destiel fics for me and therefore ruining my life.

...Can you write a sequel? :D

-Mea
her illusion chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
not sure if you even still check back here but as you can probably guess from the reviews(which you totally deserve more of,btw) - loved this :D if you were wondering abt the short time gap in between each 1(cos no,i don't actually read that fast),i actually read most of it on livejournal before noticing the link to here..p.s. cas ranks above death now?that's..wow.
her illusion chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
aww that last part cas is adorable!
her illusion chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
dean being opposed to technology huh iDouches indeed! xD and omg sam 'maybe it just needs more sunlight' indeed.. cute though dean's voice is its sunlight(and i have to say,balthazar's instructions on taking care of it were really vague)
her illusion chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Castiel realizes that despite everything, despite the lies, the betrayal, the cruel words and the arguments, Dean is here. Dean is still here. Despite everything that could have torn them apart, Dean sits beside Castiel now— undertakes this mission and the burden of Castiel’s war—because he believes that together they can succeed. There is faith here. When their Father abandoned them, Gabriel found his faith again—and Castiel has found his faith again—amongst the people their Father left behind. In retrospect, perhaps God had left all of his children exactly what they needed to continue on without him. This humanity is truly God’s greatest creation. *claps*