Reviews for The Law of Conservation of Energy
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 6 . 11/19
aww. very fun!
I'm going to miss meg at least a little. but the choices here are quite fun!
hilarited bit of mess.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 5 . 11/19
fun stuff! cass doing an equivalent trial thing, and Crowly sending hunts out after him... right after getting perilously close to the murder.
psh. but the walking! and the sabatouge. Winchesters protect cass while demon hunting! and purgatory.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 4 . 11/19
ha. YES I mean that was always difficult in the show balance Cass as part of the team when taking into account that techniqually HE is the de facto Leader of heven. so this si fun! no Balthazar being murderized.
lots of fun!
still good fun. I hope to GOD you wont do the make everyone gay thing. but hey. fun times!
do appreciate everything else.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 3 . 11/19
ah arrogant Death...
I mean claiming Ill reap god one day when god himself never died... more academic. and THANK you Gaberiel is the FIRST of all arch angel to have ever died in the HISTORY OF IT ALL...
I enjoy Amara as a thing? and the implication that Death was God and Amaras first child thing.
but this is fun!

but wiley ol Rebel lord Cass! yeah the angels OWULD need a arch angel woudlent they? hmm.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 11/19
love Bobby. god them thoughts and Cass! and figuring thigns out... and being ADAPTABLE... muha.
but Ralph was the healer of the family right? meaning that he might be the weakest warrior but...
and Lucifer and Michael arnt DEAD.
but GOD thank you on only 4 things in existence.
funs tuff!
but aww how cute the assumption that physics is how things WORK.
smjieg10 chapter 14 . 9/2
loved this 3
LeChick chapter 14 . 6/1
How have not read this before. I can't stop smiling. This has been an amazing read.
This is the greatest in universe Destiel fic I have ever come across
LeChick chapter 11 . 6/1
I have been so engrossed in this I haven't commented but holy crap everyone is so in friggin character! Dean's voice is perfect
the one a.m. writer chapter 14 . 3/7
i really liked this story
Queen-Cocaine chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
I've just finished your story. I think I read it over two days or something.

Just wanted to say that it was fantastic. The characterisation was on point, and I thought the plot was amazing. Like the idea of the seven parts of the grace corresponding to the development of Dean and Castiel's relationship was a really interesting and unique idea. :)
ramputeeza chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
wow! this was great! this was a really well thought out story and emotionally satisfying, I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you!
Sialia-currucoides chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Awesome!
theclarinetchica chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
This was amazing. The boys were so in character I could hear them in my head and I loved the case.
JSML chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
I made it a rule to not favorite unless the fic was incredibly good and can I just say that this completely amazed me. This is definitely the kind of destiel that I look for. There is so much lemon and sex oriented destiel that is just so ooc and completely off-canon that it's almost disrespectful and mocking of the actual relationship dean and cas share. This one actually focuses on the relationship aspect and does so in a realistic manner that I can't help but think, if destiel did become canon, I'd want it to look something like this. I especially love the way you wrote Dean's method of thought. None of it seemed forced or unnatural at all. And the canon tie-in's are awesome, too. Thank you thank you thank you for writing this.
I think I started this a while ago, or there was another spn fic that was titled the same or similarly and I abandoned it for some reason so I was wary of "re-starting" this one. Turns out, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.