Reviews for The Law of Conservation of Energy
LeChick chapter 14 . 6/1
How have not read this before. I can't stop smiling. This has been an amazing read.
This is the greatest in universe Destiel fic I have ever come across
LeChick chapter 11 . 6/1
I have been so engrossed in this I haven't commented but holy crap everyone is so in friggin character! Dean's voice is perfect
the one a.m. writer chapter 14 . 3/7
i really liked this story
Queen-Cocaine chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
I've just finished your story. I think I read it over two days or something.

Just wanted to say that it was fantastic. The characterisation was on point, and I thought the plot was amazing. Like the idea of the seven parts of the grace corresponding to the development of Dean and Castiel's relationship was a really interesting and unique idea. :)
ramputeeza chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
wow! this was great! this was a really well thought out story and emotionally satisfying, I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you!
Sialia-currucoides chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Awesome!
theclarinetchica chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
This was amazing. The boys were so in character I could hear them in my head and I loved the case.
JSML chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
I made it a rule to not favorite unless the fic was incredibly good and can I just say that this completely amazed me. This is definitely the kind of destiel that I look for. There is so much lemon and sex oriented destiel that is just so ooc and completely off-canon that it's almost disrespectful and mocking of the actual relationship dean and cas share. This one actually focuses on the relationship aspect and does so in a realistic manner that I can't help but think, if destiel did become canon, I'd want it to look something like this. I especially love the way you wrote Dean's method of thought. None of it seemed forced or unnatural at all. And the canon tie-in's are awesome, too. Thank you thank you thank you for writing this.
I think I started this a while ago, or there was another spn fic that was titled the same or similarly and I abandoned it for some reason so I was wary of "re-starting" this one. Turns out, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Silverwolf26282 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This is literally the best thing I've ever read (11/10 would read again and again and again)
Tomatina chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Oh God! This is one of the best SPN fanfics of all time. I really want season 6 to have this finish. I love every part of this story, thank you for this.
run-and-remember-me chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
I am so sad to see this story end because it has completely consumed my free time in the last three days. Nevertheless, it was thrilling to read and review, and I enjoyed it immensely. When Supernatural finally ends, I will cross my fingers that it will end similar to this.
run-and-remember-me chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Okay, so I'm convinced you should have been on the writing staff of the actual show in season 6 because this is SO much better than that. *tear* And I'm sorry—I just have some Destiel in my eye. *tear*
run-and-remember-me chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Climatic! This is one of the best plot buildups I've ever read in fanfiction, and I have to say that last line has me thinking the sight of Dean triggered an archangel's love to be drawn into Cas. And they say Destiel is just a bromance...
run-and-remember-me chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
My favorite line was totally "You should know by now the monumental task of getting Dean to listen." This chapter definitely showcases the "profound bond" between Dean and Cas.