Reviews for Cullen Empire
Aww
gossipgracey chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Brilliant story update!
happywarrior chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Oh man, I just found this story and seriously hope you continue it. What a great story.
zeina1 chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
O.M.G I LOVEE THIS STOORRYY! PLEASE UPDATE FASSSTTTT
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Again Kate's excitement is so dang cute!

I love that Edward offered himself up as a substitute father for Kate, regardless of his relationship with Bella.

Fantastic story!
I hope to see an update in the future!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Poor Kate when she found out about the dance and she felt left out.

Oh I was hoping that Edward would step up for the 'job'. Kate's face when she was asked was adorable!

It is starting to show more and more; Edward is slowly changing his priorities for Bella and Kate.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
And here they were having this fantastic family vibe going on and that one business call just had to ruin it. *sigh*

I'm enjoying this story a lot. Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Oh dear...poor Bella and not feeling safe in her own home now.

Whoa for the Bella/Edward moment. They say everything will go back to the way things were but I doubt that.

Nicely done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Aww...they looked like a little family having a typical movie night. That's adorable.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Oh I say the show was a success :D
I was hoping that Edward would be there to see Bella!

YAY for Kate and her goal!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Awww...Kate got Edward to stay for movie night. I'm not surprised; he would be crazy to deny the 5yr old's cute pout.

Great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Kate is absolutely adorable! She's also very observant too which just adds to her cuteness with some of the things she says that can stun adults into a speechless stupor.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I definitely wasn't expecting Kate but she's adorable and I'm glad that Bella has the support she does.

Esme seems like the perfect boss to have...lucky Bella.

Great start!