Reviews for Long Day
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
beautifully written
ilive4jeanz chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Aawh! I swear, all these posts from this episode are driving me nuts! Everybody is writing their version of absolute cuteness and it's awesome :P I really like this, having the thoughts brought out and all the eye contact communication :) Great job, this is really cute :)
kat6919 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Absolutely lovely. Exactly how I imagined the evening would turn out.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
You know what would have made 4x07 even more incredible? This scenario! A perfect ending to an extraordinary episode!
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh wow. Nicely done. One of the best kisses I've read... And perfect for the circumstances. Soft, gentle, but still passionate and wanting... Loved it. So well done.

Beautiful one-shot.

MTAM
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh, this is *so* well done! Gentle and loving just as it should be. Thank you very much for such a lovely piece. :-)
linnic chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Love this story, I so wish this had been the rest of the end last night too :)
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Nicely done. This is what we all wish would happen, isn't it? Parts I liked:

"She wasn't ready, not yet, but she was close enough to admit that she would be one day soon. For now, today, that was enough."

"I told everyone that you'd save us. I'm glad I was right."

I liked the detail you wrote that their kiss was gentle and slow, and especially that they rested their foreheads comfortably together-sweet and telling.

Good addendum to my favorite episode of season 4 so far.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Nice. I love it. If. Only!
pealee chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Damn I'm loving all these post 4x07 fics! They are awesome! And yours is no exception! Another one for the favorites folder. Ya'll need to join together and take over the writers on the show!

You captured the moment and the characters extremely well!
sydneynash chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Really loved this! I think you did a great job of describing the scene along with describing the emotions Kate was feeling. I could really picture this happening.

Nicely done!