Reviews for Tornado Meets a Volcano
CeciltheGleek chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
The angst in this story is painful, but I love it. Can't wait for more :)
f00f00 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
MsChloeMa chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
This is really good, hope things get better soon! Hate how Quinn is like her parents and gets drunk a lot:(
phoobar chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Damn, woman. It's like you were a fly on the wall of too many nights i've seen. This was really well done. Mostly quiet feeling to it, despite the fighting being described. All cold tension and that jealous ache.

I can feel it, which means you wrote it well!
Cassicio chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
I just wanna give them both a hug.
ProfessorSpork chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
... okay well now I just really want a raspberry vodka in seltzer, which probably isn't the point. Oops?

Also, drigekrghkzrgneakrjgkerjg this story.
vondrunkaton chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Dude.

Yes please.

I'm so on board with this, it's not even funny. I give you full permission to rip my heart out and stomp it on the floor.

True story.
Cassicio chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Dammit... You make me wanna smack Quinn... At least a few times.

I kinda love that it's always Santana wanting to get Quinn or Rach outta the abusive situation of a Faberry relationship.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
*Accurate.*

Like... thank you.
NeiLegni chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Absolutely fabulous. This is a story that needed to be written. Love it.
skiescouldbe chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
God, that was depressing as hell. Now I need something fluffy to cheer me up. Very well written, as always. Wouldn't be opposed to a few more chapters where they get fixed!
neveraworsename chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
You depressed me. But it was a nice look. But still. So sad right now.
phoobar chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ugh, break my heart with your reality, kben. This is poetically painful, and i can't even say it hurts so good, because it's really quite sad with no fluffy redeeming moment beyond the love.

Wow.

Really well done, though. I feel it, which means you did well with the writing of it. I could see this as a realistic outcome of the girls we love.

Well done, even if you *did* add another crack to my Faberry heart. ;)