Reviews for Make It or Break It
AddictedDucky chapter 10 . 2/14
68K is a lot...yet with this story it feels so little.
Damn dude, all OCs are likeable, you skipping few days, weeks or even months was a good choice in my book, lots people try to do too much, describe every little detail but in the end thats making story boring. Glad you did what you did. I thought in 68K story would eventually get to Konoha but it didnt...somehow I dont even mind all that much.
I thought this would be one of those stories where Harry pops in, gets found by some good-doer, wakes up in some small village and then quickly makes his way to Konoha, nu-uh instead I get something I thought would be boring prologue turn into rather interesting piece of story.
Harry becomes doctor? I didnt read too many fics with this theme but I think thats pretty original, using Legimens to learn language and other usefully skills was nicely done too.
I could go on and on how I like this story but I'll end it here.

Thanks for exciting story Dream, hope you kill hiatus in few months or years :D
Ea chapter 2 . 2/13
ehehe this is awesome
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
OH your evil... pouting why did you stop there dang it all I was getting in to the story Please counted some day XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
the fact you have not finished this story makes me want to pout but I will be hopeful that you will do more some day XD as i have not finished my own on my other acount my name be SkyWingandRedHood story called the good the bad the inbetween and the story is also on wattpad! XD check it out if you want i get it finish some day anyway Love this story great works!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
haha he sounds like his doing a itachi XD hahah Love it! the red head got me thinking Gaara tell you said leaf then i was like Oh dang oh well. heheh watch out harry the men want your body XD hahaha.
LoneWolfsRage chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
Please return to this story
Jason123456 chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
Really enjoyed your story. I hope you are able in the future to continue it. I checked your most recent stories and saw it was about a year old since you most recent update. here's hoping the plot bunnies start jumping again for you.
truefictionaddict chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
How's How's the hiatus going? Will it end?
Cherri202 chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Right when the story picks up momentum... no update for almost 4 years. :(

I do love this story though, especially the light-hearted aspects and the fact that is a bit slower-paced with character development. I hope you come back to it one day.
Alumys chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Hello! I have just finished reading this amazing story when I went to check the last update and saw it was 3 years ago :( just when it was about to get juicy Harry in konoha with the possibility to run into his first patient and little Naruto the prankster that would pull at his marauder strings, it was all there and you have abandoned it. But still it was a great read and I hope you will take the mantle once more to finish the story.
Cringey Claire chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
How long of a hiatus?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
shit story
sundrawnshadow chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
more I say!
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
ch 10

damn hiatus . Idea/suggestion . Harry to be close to the forest of death beacuse those plants and the flower shop .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
ch 3

Ither a snake , Death could be better translators because any otrher way takes too long .