Reviews for Make It or Break It
Alasoi chapter 9 . 6/19
I really hope you haven't given up on this story. /:
rmiser1994 chapter 10 . 6/6
great so far - cannot wait to read more! .
Dragon of Selene chapter 10 . 6/4
I can see Hari being like "I'm much nicer to people who don't knock me out and insult both me and my profession. Who would have guessed."
Kikuriki chapter 8 . 5/24
I can totally see Harry going "Yah! Yah!" to try and get the silly ninja to move forward. I'm just laughing so hard.
doron chapter 10 . 5/7
UPDATE NOWWWW PLZZZZ!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 10 . 4/18
This hiatus really should go and hide in a closet or a rat infestated basement or something.
I really like this story so get back on your feet writer-san! Can't wait for more!
C.M.Alm chapter 1 . 4/14
hmm, its an interesting start
HonorLove chapter 10 . 4/10
Love your story, and very interested. I'd really like to read more, particularly how Harry meets/gets along with Naruto, Kakashi, and...well, everyone.
jupimako chapter 9 . 3/28
That was just as much fun a second time! I wish there was more, but :D.
The 10th Wand chapter 9 . 3/26
It really doesn't bother me if there isn't but will there be a pairing for Harry in your story.
The 10th Wand chapter 8 . 3/26
The stories heating up. I do like the devoted medic Harry. Makes me want to once again learn a good practical skill since sadly I still feel like I don't have one.
DoctorKnight chapter 10 . 3/26
I really liked this story
Continue please. Please don't abandon this
BlakeM.D chapter 10 . 2/17
Simply wonderful! First off, the care and consideration you've taken with integrating Harry into the Naruto universe; fantastic. As you're probably well aware of, most crossovers hastily skim or skip over this part, and as a result they wind up feeling sloppy and rushed, at least for the first few chapters. Not here, I've got to say, I can totally see Harry as a new part of the world he's landed himself in, and I love it! And, even more appreciated, is the balance you've managed to strike here, in many different aspects. Harry is strong, has his magic, and a few combat skills, but, at the same time, ninja are just as strong, he needs physical contact to utilize his magical talents, and the training and jutsu ninja have are more than a match for whatever self defense he knows. Its a nice, interesting to read medium between unsatisfying-to-read weakness and self-fellating, god-mode powerful. That consideration is appreciated :)
Also, more than just the combat, Harry's character, even more important, has also been well represented here. He's fearful of things, but is brave enough to face them anyway. He has doubts, makes a few mistakes, and has to work hard for EVERYTHING, but I never felt angst-y reading this, because, wonderfully, you've managed to make him triumph in believable ways, over and over, be it in his fight against the bandits and ninja or even just how he battled his depression and home-sickness back through hard work and good deeds. His snappy, snarky attitude is a nice little bow on the complex character you've written here, and I think it's just fantastic.
I understand that you've been on a bit of a hiatus for a while now, but just know that, whenever you're ready to come back to this, you have loyal readers who will be waiting.

Thank you for the interesting, fun, read,

Blake
TheBeauty chapter 10 . 2/17
I really hope that this hiatus will soon come to an end. I really like this story and can't wait for more :)
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 2/13
I'm just waiting for shit to hit the fan, the village practically set a death flag simply because Harry is happy, and it isn't Konoha