Reviews for Sleepless In Oakdale Reid and Luke story
great new
mama3 chapter 66 . 12/6/2013
awesome it
jessie 33 chapter 67 . 12/1/2013
I hope they get the fire out, and get everyone out of the kitchen until it is safe. I love how worried Reid was of Emma. This is such a cute story, I hope you update again soon. :)
jessie 33 chapter 66 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter it was nice to see you update your awesome story. I hope everyone will be ok with the kitchen fire. Katie is funny whacking Reid with the George Strait pillow. I love how in love Luke and Reid are in your story they can't keep their lips or hands off of each other. :)
jessie 33 chapter 65 . 11/6/2013
I love how you write everyone. I hope Emma is going to be ok. Noah should pay for hurting her , and Luke. Please update this story again soon, thanks for sharing your story with us.
jessie 33 chapter 64 . 11/6/2013
I loved this update, I felt bad for the kids but they shouldn't run in the house. I am glad Emma is doing better, and she has everyone looking out for her. I can't wait until the radio call in show this should be fun. :)
jessie 33 chapter 63 . 11/6/2013
Cute update I love how Reid is taking care of Granny Em. I was real happy to see you updated this story, it is one of my favourites. :)
timlar08 chapter 61 . 9/27/2013
that's cute...
jessie 33 chapter 62 . 9/22/2013
Another awesome update, I'm glad Reid and Luke finally stopped making out to help take care of Emma. I don't blame them for being to in to each other to notice what was going on around them. I hope Emma is going to be ok. I love that everyone is there for her, and each other. You are writing such a cute, and sweet story. Please update again real soon. :)
jessie 33 chapter 61 . 9/22/2013
Short but cute update, I hope Emma is going to be ok. I love how in love Reid and Luke are already. I was happy to see a update to your awesome story. Hope you update again soon.
jessie 33 chapter 60 . 9/4/2013
Cute update I was really happy to see you update this awesome story. I love how protective Reid is of the people he cares most about in his life. I love how close Reid and Luke are in your story. I hope Emma will be ok, and I hope Noah leaves them alone, and lets Reid, and Luke be happy but he should pay for hurting Luke and Emma. Please update again soon.
mama3 chapter 58 . 8/16/2013
awesome update
jessie 33 chapter 59 . 7/30/2013
Another awesome update poor Emma Noah should be ashamed of himself for hurting her and Luke. I hope she will be ok. I love how cute Luke and Reid are in your story. Looking forward to more please update again soon.
timlar08 chapter 59 . 7/30/2013
Loved both chapters..keep up the good work
jessie 33 chapter 58 . 7/30/2013
Great update so happy to see a update. I hope Emma is going to be ok. Your story is so sweet you write all the characters so well. Great writing as always.