Reviews for Sleepless In Oakdale Reid and Luke story
jessie 33 chapter 73 . 7/3/2014
Wonderful update I am so glad Reid is finally awake. I love that he told everyone he loved them but he didn't want them to tell anyone. I could see Reid saying that. I love your story please update again soon.
jessie 33 chapter 72 . 7/3/2014
Scary but sweet update poor Reid. I love that Luke confessed his love for Reid but it was even sweeter when Reid confessed his love for Luke, and everyone heard.
jessie 33 chapter 71 . 7/3/2014
I am so glad you updated this awesome story. I missed reading it. I hope Reid will be ok, poor Luke being so worried. I am glad Reid has them all there to help him.
jessie 33 chapter 70 . 5/14/2014
Great update I hope Reid is going to be ok. Sanda and Henry are cute, and so are the rest of the family. I can't wait until you update your story again, I love your story.
jessie 33 chapter 69 . 4/27/2014
Another awesome update, I hope Reid and Luke can get the fire in the microwave out safely. I love that Henry and Sanda are a couple. Poor Tegan he is getting frustrated but Reid is right he shouldn't run around until Reid says it is ok. Hope you update again soon.
jessie 33 chapter 68 . 4/27/2014
Glad to see you updated your awesome story. I love how Reid wants to make sure everyone including Tegan is safe. Luke and Reid are to cute in your story.
mama3 chapter 67 . 12/6/2013
great new
mama3 chapter 66 . 12/6/2013
awesome it
jessie 33 chapter 67 . 12/1/2013
I hope they get the fire out, and get everyone out of the kitchen until it is safe. I love how worried Reid was of Emma. This is such a cute story, I hope you update again soon. :)
jessie 33 chapter 66 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter it was nice to see you update your awesome story. I hope everyone will be ok with the kitchen fire. Katie is funny whacking Reid with the George Strait pillow. I love how in love Luke and Reid are in your story they can't keep their lips or hands off of each other. :)
jessie 33 chapter 65 . 11/6/2013
I love how you write everyone. I hope Emma is going to be ok. Noah should pay for hurting her , and Luke. Please update this story again soon, thanks for sharing your story with us.
jessie 33 chapter 64 . 11/6/2013
I loved this update, I felt bad for the kids but they shouldn't run in the house. I am glad Emma is doing better, and she has everyone looking out for her. I can't wait until the radio call in show this should be fun. :)
jessie 33 chapter 63 . 11/6/2013
Cute update I love how Reid is taking care of Granny Em. I was real happy to see you updated this story, it is one of my favourites. :)
timlar08 chapter 61 . 9/27/2013
that's cute...
jessie 33 chapter 62 . 9/22/2013
Another awesome update, I'm glad Reid and Luke finally stopped making out to help take care of Emma. I don't blame them for being to in to each other to notice what was going on around them. I hope Emma is going to be ok. I love that everyone is there for her, and each other. You are writing such a cute, and sweet story. Please update again real soon. :)