Reviews for That's What Adas Are For
babyblue3752 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Amazing story! I enjoyed it very very much!
IsleofSkye chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I think my teeth rotted straight out if my head this was so cute! I LOVE that Jo called him Ada. Beautiful.
Cold Colors chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Jocelyn can go fall down a hole for all I care. But Jo and Jim and Bones OMG they were so cute and adorable. :) I loved it!

Okay fine, Jocelyn isn't /that/ bad, but I still don't like her.

shadowsontherun chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Love your story! Very cute! Will you write a back story of how kirk and mccoy got together? Souds promising :)
VioletIrisEyes chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Omigod. So much aw-ing and tearing up. I'm dying from cuteness overload.

I never liked Jim/Bones marriage fics until this one. Probably because their relationship just seemed so natural.

So much love. :)
BlueNynaeve chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Gah! That was so painfully cute, I'm still grinning! Lovely story.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Romanse chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Blissfull sigh...I LOVED this! How nicely you satified my longing to finally read a nice Kirk/McCoy family story!

I don't suppose shameless begging for more stories like this would be effective?
Romanse chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Gosh, what an unexpected great find this story is! I am really enjoying how effortlessly you drew me into the story. I can so easily feel the genuine emotions and see and hear the characters as they move through the story.

Very nicely done!
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Nice sweet happy ending. Thanks.
angel's lil devil angel chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
This is a brillaint ending. It's such a nice story. It illustrates that Jim doesn't need the Enterprise to be happy, his family is enough.
phoenixluv chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
very sweet! can i hope for an epilogue.
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Totally cool grandpas. What an image. Nice warm fuzzy chapter.
DT chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Wonderful, warm story. Can we hope for more? Jim changing diapers?
MJ chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Great story! Please write a sequel.