Reviews for The First's Sister
Odin's Might chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
great story I hope u don't stop writing it
Dan Nivanny chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
A shame this hasn't been updated for years
I was getting into it
KM chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
It nice to see Lyna to interact with Merrill as sister and I do wonder what was written in that letter for Hawke to act like that. Update soon!
AlexRyzlinGold chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
This is awesome, I'm sad I didn't find it sooner. :)
chipperdyke chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
check your email
Elizabeth Carter chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
like it so far but Maharial's parents died when she was an infant newly born and Merrill was raised by the keeper
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Originately follow your story on adultfanfiction, but I think I'll review your story here from now on. If nothing else they have alert for new chapters!
kirisame chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
I'm loving this so much. Mahariel doing the big sister "hurt Merrill and I will make you regret it" thing is soooo awesome; always imagined they'd have that kind of relationship. And, Aveline's quest! This is going to be hilarious. More, please? And maybe more Leliana, too?
trekker1982 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
that was grate the way you put hawke and the others all together I hope that you keep going with this it has got me back into dragon age fic I thank you for a grate story and far and hope to read more soon.

trekker1982
Losa136 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Ugh... Too short. I love it anyways. keep it up.

Losa136
Xe20 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
great story really enjoying it plzz countine !
baywoof chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Great story! I love the combination of Leliana/Mahariel and Merrill/Hawke.
kirisame chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
haha, leliana is not going to be happy that her love is skipping out on the shoe shopping. and insecure hawke is so cute. so far we've only seen the two alpha females of DA 'verse facing down each other...rawr. but it's really nice to see the other side of Hawke that she only shows to family. this is a great story; love to read more!
Koriander-Ger chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Excellent beginning!

Really nice characterization and an interesting story (as far you can tell from only one chapter).Hope 4 more,soon,like right now...pls?.
Losa136 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Love it can't wait for the next chapter