Reviews for Stains
inthesouth chapter 6 . 1/15
Great ending to the chapter 6. I didnt expect that.
RemiccoLim chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Hello! :) I just stumbled across this story and I find it's an interesting piece. Will it be eventual SS/HG? :) Do continue if you're still around.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
I like this chapter. Please keep story going.
araeofsomething chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
"...Left me on the floor to die... you owe me..." ooOOOOoooOo! BURN! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
araeofsomething chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Still enjoying - no matter the length of the chapters. I find the quality of my chaps suffers a bit when I try to force them to be longer, too. If you write naturally, no pressure, you'll do fine. Can't wait to see what kind of 'business proposition' he has for Hermione! :D
TheCruciatus chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I really like this story and it would be great if you had longer chapters, but who are we, the readers, to demand more from you? Overall, I like the story, but I do have one complaint. Snape is supposed to be dead, (I often forget this too, simply because I don't want to believe it) so I do hope you plan on clearing things up a bit. :)
araeofsomething chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Interesting take! I can't wait to see more. :)
Shorty653 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Why's it soo shortt ?
queenofgoblins chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Love how this has started. I wouldn't complain if the chapters were a little longer but I don't mind too much.
Lacey-Mae Emelia chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Please update again as sooooon as possible!
Lacey-Mae Emelia chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Wow! Even though the chapters are short it really works! I can't wait to see where this story goes and I really hope you continue to update!
timandsophsmom chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I find this beginning to be very intriguing. Would love to see it continue. The chapters are short, but full enough of detail so far to pull in the reader.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Hermione the slush. It's a good start. Keep going.
noname chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
The beginning of the story is very interesting. I would really love to find out the story with Hermione's father and the relationship with the other member of the Golden Trio (Harry Potter). Could the story please be continued?

Thank you!
Phx-Songbird chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is quite interesting and I'd certainly like to see what you can do with it. Good start. Hermione's thoughts about her father left me quite intrigued. Would like to see some back story on that. If you have this story in you, please share with the rest of us. :)