Reviews for Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream Fanfiction!
0:!?"ż:'
Anondesu chapter 15 . 6/13
Ome-chan please updat TvT youre stories always brighten up my day... Is this story finished?
Yukina Miyuki chapter 15 . 5/2
Hi Author, (Please read until the end)
I have read your profile page (I think that what it call) and at the end you said that people said your story suck. Well, I don't think so. You can become a better writer with more practise, I know it, but you story is not bad. So don't let the people say you suck get to you.

I know what I say sound weird please excuse me because I have no idea what to say from time to time. I hope that this message will keep your spirit about writing up because you're not a bad writer.

Yukina
Alicia chapter 15 . 3/12
This is awesome, you should keep on writing these.
nura chapter 1 . 2/20
Subarashi!
mbk chapter 1 . 1/31
ghjgjcv
shoura chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
love it _ so much 3
anime lover chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
when are you going to write another man
anime lover chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
tell me what the girls where thingking about in imaginary land
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Please update more your stories are the best! I've read all your pretty rhythm fanfics! Never ending bonds is the best! But you have a really funny character of yourself in the story! And update more please! And more hibiki and rizumu moments please! Those two are my favourite pair in pretty rhythm! Sorry for being such a blabbermouth! Gomen! Anyways i love anime a lot just like you! So thats all janee!
Lesia chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Please Ome-chan continue the incident on Rizumu and Hibiki. I beg you. :(
rizumuxhibiki chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Hi I really wanted to know what happened next after this pls keep writing and posting like this thank you very much for posting this I really hope you would post some more
Lesia chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
Please update the incident between Hibiki and Rizumu... I am very hiper when it comes to those couple... So please update
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Cool Hibikim x Rizumu
Kimberly Delgado chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Next please... This story is so nice... Im so proud of the writer... )