Reviews for Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream Fanfiction!
hate chapter 15 . 7/9
lol lol lol i hate this rizumu and aira .
Hey all you users you should join this website, follow this link but removes the spaces first:

fandom of pretty rhythm . wikia wiki /Main _ Page
Mio Nisizono chapter 3 . 3/7
Good ones.
Rosie chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Next chapter please,
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
0:!?"ż:'
Anondesu chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
Ome-chan please updat TvT youre stories always brighten up my day... Is this story finished?
Yukina Miyuki chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
Hi Author, (Please read until the end)
I have read your profile page (I think that what it call) and at the end you said that people said your story suck. Well, I don't think so. You can become a better writer with more practise, I know it, but you story is not bad. So don't let the people say you suck get to you.

I know what I say sound weird please excuse me because I have no idea what to say from time to time. I hope that this message will keep your spirit about writing up because you're not a bad writer.

Yukina
Alicia chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
This is awesome, you should keep on writing these.
nura chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Subarashi!
mbk chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
ghjgjcv
shoura chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
love it _ so much 3
anime lover chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
when are you going to write another man
anime lover chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
tell me what the girls where thingking about in imaginary land
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Please update more your stories are the best! I've read all your pretty rhythm fanfics! Never ending bonds is the best! But you have a really funny character of yourself in the story! And update more please! And more hibiki and rizumu moments please! Those two are my favourite pair in pretty rhythm! Sorry for being such a blabbermouth! Gomen! Anyways i love anime a lot just like you! So thats all janee!
Lesia chapter 15 . 5/17/2014