Reviews for If I Can Find You in Your Dreams
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
SO DARK AND SAD until the ending where Deadshot complained about capes and tights :} Fantastic writing! Loved it :)
sat1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Nice!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Great story! I love the suspense and the family fluffies between Bruce and Robin. The end to the dream sequence with the "darkness is...safety" was brilliant. Really, really brilliant.
ionicpulse chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
hahahahahaha now this was a short story
TheRockingWriter chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Seems like a pretty good idea, if rather immoral.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Brilliant ending
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I loved that! But do the team know Bruce is Batman or...? I was a bit confused on that part.
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Good job on this story and... wow... just wow XD
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
XD Awww, Megan was so cute at the end! Dealing with villains: sweet-girl-next-door version.
Robin's part at the end where we thought Bruce was giving up was making me tempted to cry, that poor kid! Heheheh, would have enjoyed hearing how the team reacted to Robin's revelation on who Bruce was.
BTW, where the hell did Megaphone come from? I thought he was just Seto's OC!

:D Thanks again!
Immaworkin
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
It was a good story, with a decent ending. I had to re-read it, but I got it. Very well written.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Nice. I enjoy that they payed the assasin for not killing Bruce Wayne. I3 Robin's breakdown 2.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I quite liked it. Great concept and execution. Well done.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I am impressed.

This was brilliant.

The story flowed nicely and I loved the fact that you managed to create such a unique story that involved all the characters from Young Justice. I especially loved that it involved Robin and Batman, my two favourite characters in all the DCU. I have nothing negative to say about this story and I hope you continue to write more stories in this genre. My favourite part of the story is when Robin shouted at Bruce to buck up.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was...interesting, if nothing else. Not my absolute favorite story in the world, but well-written and intriguing, so definitely not a waste of my time, either.