Reviews for If I Can Find You in Your Dreams
a person d chapter 1 . 9/19
I really need to go to bed but there is so many good things I still need to read
Mashrose chapter 1 . 8/4
Awesome!
iLovemyRobins chapter 1 . 7/16
BRO I LOVED THIS THING! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST WAY THE TEAM FINDS OUT ROBIN AND BATMAN'S SECRET IDENTITIES! *Sigh* I can't stop thinking about this story, it's so amazing. XD
jj chapter 1 . 2/8
ha nice
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
SO DARK AND SAD until the ending where Deadshot complained about capes and tights :} Fantastic writing! Loved it :)
sat1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Nice!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Great story! I love the suspense and the family fluffies between Bruce and Robin. The end to the dream sequence with the "darkness is...safety" was brilliant. Really, really brilliant.
ionicpulse chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
hahahahahaha now this was a short story
TheRockingWriter chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Seems like a pretty good idea, if rather immoral.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Brilliant ending
BrienneJamie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I loved that! But do the team know Bruce is Batman or...? I was a bit confused on that part.
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Good job on this story and... wow... just wow XD
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
XD Awww, Megan was so cute at the end! Dealing with villains: sweet-girl-next-door version.
Robin's part at the end where we thought Bruce was giving up was making me tempted to cry, that poor kid! Heheheh, would have enjoyed hearing how the team reacted to Robin's revelation on who Bruce was.
BTW, where the hell did Megaphone come from? I thought he was just Seto's OC!

:D Thanks again!
Immaworkin
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
It was a good story, with a decent ending. I had to re-read it, but I got it. Very well written.