Reviews for We Burn Bright
Gail LLD chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Cuuuute :DD (not a deep review, i know but hey! it's just really cute )
TheYmp chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved the way the character's emotions come across, and all the dialogue rang true.

You get a real sense of Cas adapting to being human, but he's obviously a real worry-wart!

Dean's feelings for Cas are so clear, despite the act, and I see how Sam's probably the first to see this, before even they do.

Loved the typically understated way Bobby shows he cares by making Cas a Singer!

And I enjoyed the scene in the car, especially when Cas just gets out and leaves them to it.

Thanks for sharing!
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
*smish* ADORABLE!
Evraska chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
How sweet, I like it !
Ventorum chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Pshaw! If this is you sucking, you must be freaking AWESOME the rest of the time! Oh yeah... you ARE!

Love your work. And I wish your writer's block would leave town!

This was adorable. I liked how Dean is a grade-A ass, but doesn't really mean anything by it. Its not personal - he's just like that.

Just to repeat myself: I really enjoyed it!
minlin chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
THis is adorable! And doesn't suck at all by the way.

I loved how Bobby gave Cas his last name. And the thought of the boys getting to settle down, even just temporarily, is nice.

Funny how Sam rushed out the fact that the realtor thought Dean and Cas were a couple. Dean's last line was perfectly in character!
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was hilarious, adorable, and mind-blowingly awesome all at the same time.

M rated sequel please? I want to see the boys "break in" that bed ;D
kissacazador chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Awww, this was so cute :) Loved how Bobby gave Castiel his last name and they hugged. When Sam mad his uncomfortable announcement about Dean & Cas being partners was awesome as was the last line Dean said.
TwirlsWrites chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was so sweet! I loved how Cas is adapting to being human, I love how fluffy the Dean and Cas conversation was on the "not minding," I love Sam and his awkward announcement, and I love how Bobby gave Cas his last name.

So adorable, thank-you for writing it. :)
El Mishamigo Mexicano chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Dean's last line feels like something he would actually say in the show. Pretty cute story too.I think I gained 5 pounds from the sugary fluff in here. Loved when Sam just rushed out that partners line, hilarious. Keep writing!