Reviews for Dark Complex
4-Sweet-Lianna chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
update soon and please write more scences about misuzu and kakeru! (misuzuXkakeru 4evah!)
Gin no Okami chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
ok this is great chap.

PD: What paring are you going to use in this fic KakeruXMisuzu or KakeruXYuka?
Aincalandorn chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Hmmm... I'm in search of a good fix for 11eyes. I, too, found the anime too short.

This shows lots of promise; can't wait for more.

About the translations, buruumuun (ブルームーン) would be better or aoitsuki (青い月). Both a literally translated to "blue moon" from Japanese. If you need to look up words, go to jisho dot org.

Anyways, can't wait for chapter 3 and keep up the good work. :-D
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
this was an entertaining chapter .

howver , wouldn't the blue moon part of "Hakai no Burumun " technically be "hakai no Aoi tsuki"

because aoi means blue , and tsuki means moon . of course , google translator is very annoyying so i do not blame you for the mistake P

anyway , keep it up!
Himewolf398 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
OMG! This chapter was hilarious! XD It was still good and I didn't really find an errors in it...though it was probably due to the fact that I was laughing. Anyway, nice job. _
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
are somewhat short , and I personally prefer the KakeruXYuka pairing , -but good anyway .

Keep it up , please update soon !
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Keep this up!
Flame chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I agree as well that Kakeru x Misuzu is the best couple in 11 eyes. I found your story interesting, so I will be waiting for more chapters.

Keep the good work
Himewolf398 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Are you sure this is only your second story? This was one of the most well done first chapters I've ever read and I do read a lot. This is very nice work. Keep it up! _
Himewolf398 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Himewolf398 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I completely agree with you on the fact that the anime was rushed and the characters were underdeveloped. I also agree that KakeruxMisuzu is the cutest couple ever. It ranks OVER 9000! _ lols